Vax V-021 Rapide Spring Reviews

Vax V-021 Rapide Spring - Ask a question now

“Great little cleaner!”

Written on: 19/06/2012

I must say I wasn't expecting too much just something to freshen my carpets, I was really surprised at how effective this little cleaner was. Most of the reviews I read were positive and I wasn't put off by the small amount of negative reviews. I have a few tips, it looks like a vacuum cleaner so the temptation is to use it like one, you need to remember that it needs to be used much slower to give it time to spray on the detergent and lift the dirty water up too. it made a really, really… Read Full Review

“Upright light weight style cleaner - much easier to...”

Written on: 12/06/2010 by Dee Featist (36 reviews written)

Upright light weight style cleaner - much easier to use than our old orange vax tub type. Made a good job of bringing back to life our loft extension carpets after the offspring had left home. Had to repeat the process on a couple of badly stained ares. Makes a good job of removing water leaving the carpets reasonably dry - but still requiring an hour or two (winter)… Read Full Review