O Spa London Reviews

O Spa London - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O Spa London

“waste of time”

Written on: 17/01/2014

On the day of the massage I had a nagging feeling so I called to confirm and was told it had moved venues. If i hadn't called i'm guessing they would never have told me. My sister and I had booked for the same treatments, however ended up with 2 different ones as not enough staff were available....although there seemed to be plenty around gossiping. After many emails and calls of complaints about the service i finaly gave up as didn't have 1 single reponse!… Read Full Review

Eagleyeguy's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2014

"Moved venues"? This place is STILL operating?

O Spa London

“O SPA - THE BIG SCANDAL”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by samrehmani (1 review written)

I was using O spa every few months and since last year appointments were being cancelled due to first bond street branch closing then Austin Reed then Kensington and finally River City side. I bought some treatments and paid in the salon to treat my family but i have not been able to contact anyone all the numbers are dead lines,,,,,,, WHY IS THE WEBSITE STILL OFFERING SPECIAL DEALS AND SHOWING RIVER CITY SIDE IN OPERATION.? I just spoke to the centre which rented them the space . They… Read Full Review

O Spa London

“Absolutely terrible - waste of time and money - thieves”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by Nethakur (1 review written)

Me and a friend of mine found a good deal on groupon for O'spa hair straightener and curler sets. The voucher cost 15 pounds each and we had to pay an additional 25 quid each to get both the straightener and curler plus postage. So went ahead and bought it. The deal was bought in end June 2011 and order placed on 12th and 15th July 2011 respectively. It's feb 2013 and my order status is still pending on the O'spa website!!! I wish I could post screen shots here for proof.. Despite a number of… Read Full Review

“NOT WORTH THE RISK ”

Written on: 25/01/2013

I used to be a regular customer buying vouchers and booking directly through the website. Initially the spa was great, good value for money and good therapists. This is no longer the case... Since April 2012 appointments have been near impossible to get - the website doesn't work and no one answers the phone, voicemails are not responded to. Kensington closed down. If you are lucky enough to make an appointment, chances are it will be cancelled usually on the day, sometimes when you have… Read Full Review

Charlys's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2013

I am having the same problem. I have not been able to use the voucher or contact the customer service team. I have emailed them several times and it's bounced back! I have not received a reply online either. It's a joke!

O Spa London

“Rubbish - Beyond Belief”

Written on: 20/12/2012

I have bought two vouchers and one of them was a present for a friend.I was unable to reclaim as the SPA was constantly overbooked. I kept ringing lots of time and was promised that they call me back. When you try to submit the claim on the website, it is impossible, all the emails bounce back. I have sent two recorded claim letters: one to head office in Holborn another one to registered office Sandwood House,33 Pepper Str, London E14 9RP. Both letters come back advising that "Adressee gone… Read Full Review

“Day light robbery”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by SabiaAli (1 review written)

I bought a voucher from Ospa in march this year. it was on special offer. They emailed me to confirm my voucher and that they had taken money out from my account, very normal. I went to book the treatment in may this year as they say the voucher is valid for 6 months. After calling for 3 days finally got through booked the appointment for the 2nd May. Two days before my appointment I get a phone call to say its cancelled due to stuff sickness. So I try and rebook they are fully booked until… Read Full Review

Yakisoba's Response to SabiaAli's Review

Written on: 14/12/2012

You're unlikely to get an appointment check out OspaLondondontgivethemyourmoney via fbook for more advice.

“Absolute Rubbish”

Written on: 02/12/2012

I ordered some products online. They took 6 weeks to arrive - I kept chasing and chasing them and never had any response from the company. Emails were ignored and the phone was never answered. The goods eventually turned up and I was really disappointed. I'd ordered some facemasks that were over £25. Cheap rubbish turnedup - no instructions at all. A rollerball for the eye was also included and it had chinese writing all over it - no instructions in English at all. I would never ever… Read Full Review

O Spa London

“EX STAFF - DONT BUY VOUCHERS!”

Written on: 29/11/2012

After being shouted at every day by (understandably) frustrated customers, how did we get rewarded? No / late wages. Company is a joke, they sell thousands and thousands of vouchers when it is not possible to book a treatment or get a refund, they sell products before even buying them. I just wish people would read reviews before giving them their money. I've emailed watchdog explaining all the bad thing I saw in head office so hopefully they will expose O Spa and stop people buying worthless… Read Full Review

O Spa London

“Steer clear - impossible to book ”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by stevieb8 (1 review written)

I bought 2 treatments that seemed too good to be true - they were. I have been trying to book over the website, that's broken. There is a contact form on the website but that's been unanswered. The emails bounce. I've left so many messages that are unanswered adn calls unreturned. I'm trying to find an address for the registered office so I can make a written complaint before I make a claim in the small claims court. They are still selling their treatments but I have found it impossible to… Read Full Review

Jo261986's Response to stevieb8's Review

London
E14 9RP

Eagleyeguy's Response to stevieb8's Review

Written on: 07/06/2013

Google "Harding Brothers Spas Ltd." and look at who is "Managing Director of the Spa Division" and make the written complaint to him.

O Spa London

“My birthday destroyed by these awful people ”

Written on: 22/11/2012

We boughta voucher and had our spa days booked in 3 times, and they cancelled for various reasons. The final booking was for this saturday for my birthday, when we arrived the spa was closed, noone insight and not so much as a phonecall to cancel. My birthday ruined and noone insight to take any responsibility. Couldn't be any more angry and upset by these awful people… Read Full Review

O Spa London

“Not impressed anymore (from a regular customer)”

Written on: 01/11/2012 by magicpie (1 review written)

Glad I found this message board - thank you to everyone for writing in. I've been a fairly regular customer with O Spa (a massage every 2 months or so) - initially found them through Groupon, and then ordered vouchers for treatments direct from, and booked through, their website. So far so good, until the most recent order. I had an appointment booked in their Kensington spa early August only to be sent an email two days before that it was cancelled due to the company restructuring so the… Read Full Review

Yakisoba's Response to magicpie's Review

Written on: 14/12/2012

check out OspaLondondontgivethemyourmoney via Fbook and join the club

O Spa London

“Darryl James Preston - Ospa Director”

Written on: 10/10/2012 by Charlie0680 (1 review written)

This individual is definitely a conman, he, and his 'Board of Directors' have opened and closed in excess of 24 different businesses in the space of 3 years - I assume to avoid legal disputes over unpaid earnings and 'fake' products and treatments. For anyone who is interested, this man bases his office at 33 Pepper Street, London, E14 - Nearest train station - DLR - Cross Harbour, maybe a 'flashmob' visit will help to prove he doesnt have 3,000 happy customers as he claims! Off to Watchdog… Read Full Review

Giovanni101's Response to Charlie0680's Review

Written on: 16/10/2012

How did you find this information, did you work for Ospa?

More like 3,000 unhappy customers!

I've found this facebook group OspaLondondontgivethemyourmoney

Eagleyeguy's Response to Charlie0680's Review

Written on: 07/06/2013

Jg1976, Google "Harding Brothers Spas Ltd." and look at who is "Managing Director of the Spa Division" and see if you can do some chasing up via the legal system....

Jg1976's Response to Charlie0680's Review

Written on: 25/02/2013

We supplied him with £9000.00 of goods for use in his shops and on board cruiseliners. We bent over backwards to make sure he got the goods on time. He asked us to invoice a seperate company (one of his many others) and then put it into Liquidation. We sent bailiffs but there was nothing to take. Just a satelite office with a women behind a desk. I have looked into his trading and he has dissolved over 27 companies in his time. All of them have CCJs running into 10's if not 100's of thousands of pounds. I would love to see Trading standards or Watchdog get hold of him.

Sarahbeauty's Response to Charlie0680's Review

Written on: 05/11/2012

I worked for Ospa and as an employee was conned. They posted an advert as prana spa which apparently was taking over the failed Ospa group. I was also told I was offered a senior therapist role - which was a lie. They fill there "organic" with johnson and poundland products. I worked there for a month until I found altenative employment I dont even put in on my CV as I do not want to admit I work for them !!!!

O Spa London

“BBC Watchdog may be doing something on this”

Written on: 10/10/2012 by yakisoba (1 review written)

Hello, I wrote to BBC Watchdog and a producer has emailed me back saying they are doing some research into this story. If everyone who has had a problem emails watchdog@bbc.co.uk, maybe they'll definitely feature it on the show!… Read Full Review

Giovanni101's Response to yakisoba's Review

O Spa London

“Just receieved a refund”

Written on: 03/10/2012 by tashann05 (1 review written)

After booking a spa treatment and having this cancelled due to 'lack of staff' I was unable to re book this as everytime i called the phone was not answered and emails were not replied to. After reading many similar reviews i saw someone saying they requested a refund through emailing the manager Sarita which I did the same and have just received the refund. Good luck guys and thank you to the person who originally posted this address… Read Full Review

“IM OWED £2500”

Written on: 02/10/2012 by EXSTAFF (1 review written)

Like many staff and ex staff of O SPA I'm owed for the work in I have done for them working in there kensington spa (now closed) -I'm owed £2500 in fact! Mr Darryl Preston, the owner of O Spa is nothing more than a con-man. He opens spas/salons sells vouchers online, employs staff then closes the site leaving customers and staff out of pocket..... then opens another spa and does the same thing to other innocent people. Sarita, the manager is the only member of staff that seems to get paid… Read Full Review

Xemployee's Response to EXSTAFF's Review

Written on: 02/10/2012

As another disgruntled ex member of staff I absolutely concur with everything the above poster said. It's about time these "people" (and yes, the parenthetical use of the word "people" IS intentional when describing this nest of vipers and their dubious employment practices) were publicly named and shamed by the staff and customers who have been exploited/ripped off. If we all keep contacting "Rip Off Britian" and "Watchdog" on a regular basis eventually ONE of these programmes will have to sit up and take notice.

Incidentally, the OSPA/Multitrax/Whatever They're Calling Themselves This Week To Keep One Step Ahead Of The Law-Group have a tendency to get their legal people to bully consumer sites into removing posts from disgruntled ex employees. NEWSFLASH: a friend of mine in the legal aid industry informed me that if the content by the poster is entirely factual, it is NOT defamatory and being forced to take it down is tantamount to coercion. Or to dumb it down: everything I posted is true and I stand by it entirely so please don't succumb to their bully boy tactics.

Eagleyeguy's Response to EXSTAFF's Review

Written on: 02/06/2013

It seems [name removed] is now working as "Managing Director of the Spa Division" at Harding Brothers Spas Ltd.

O Spa London

“havn't even been able to book an appointment”

Written on: 26/09/2012 by Kat4Art (1 review written)

I received a wowcher as a birthday gift. Have over the past couple of days been trying to contact ospa city riverside, phone calls go to an automatic answer phone no one phones back. I have sent several e-mails where I get an automated reply telling me to phone the number - just going around in circles. I cannot book on their website as it keeps crashing Don't even know if this spa is still open - can anyone help!!!!… Read Full Review

Charlie0680's Response to Kat4Art's Review

Written on: 10/10/2012

The Ospa is still open, but not sure for how long!

I purchased two vouchers around 3 months ago, experiencing the same problems as everyone seems to be having...cant book on the website, no one answers the phone, finally had a booking made as my sister went into the Ospa, to receive an email a few days later cancelling it. I have emailed back and received an automatic reply saying the email account no longer exists. My sister again visited the venue today and again we are supposedly booked in for the end of October, but assuming this will be cancelled in the near future!

On speaking to the Managing Director for the Company on the telephone today, I believe absolutely every comment on this website to be true regarding his behaviour and conduct! He was behond rude and aggressive, going as far as telling us that we can have a refund as he doesnt want 'people like us in his spa or our money' and that if did accept a refund and contacted watchdog or the like, we would be personally responsible for people loosing their jobs. He also stated he currently has over 3,000 happy/satisfied customers......Really????

To conclude, i'm off to the watchdog website now and i'd encourage everyone to do the same, this man needs stopping!!!!

Giovanni101's Response to Kat4Art's Review

Written on: 16/10/2012

Did you manage to get an appointment in the end?

I've found this facebook group OspaLondondontgivethemyourmoney

“Ospa voucher scam”

Written on: 09/09/2012

Wow - I just got my money back from them! Email Sue at: distribution@multitraxgroup.com Or if she doesn't reply, the manager of the Ospa City branch is called, Sarita and her email address is: sarita.shenoy@multitraxgroup.com For some reason Nuffield Health at Cannon Street have allowed them to set up shop again on their premises (despite leaving without paying although they have now paid their rent debt). I, like everyone else, had bought a "too good to be true" voucher for a massage… Read Full Review

Dee121212's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2012

Thanks for this review. I will be senting emails to the above to get my refund. I am having problems with the online booking and my emails keep comng back undelivered.

I have continually been ringing both the 0845 and City Riverside and no luck.

Hopefully, I will get some luck with getting my money back.

“Absolute nightmare!!”

Written on: 15/07/2012

So I brought a £39 voucher for highlights and cut in the Kensington branch. Bargain! Not so much. It took a week to actually receive the code to book online, only to discover that the booking system would crash every time! After numerous phone calls and messages to branch and head office (neither of which were answered), I decided to go to the branch in person.... And found that O Spa Kensington had SHUT DOWN and looked like it had been for some time! I still receive voucher offers by email… Read Full Review

O Spa London

“Please steer clear of this place!”

Written on: 12/07/2012

Like several other reviewers here, I purchased the livingsocial voucher for two for £69 and had a nightmare trying to redeem my voucher. I booked my appointment online at OSpa website as indicated in the voucher. However to my utter dismay, my appointment was cancelled just two days before the scheduled date. The number given on the website is wrong and I could not contact the kensington spa at all on phone. I tried calling the riverside branch several times but no one answers there. In the… Read Full Review

O Spa London

“It's a SCAM. Stay away!!! ”

Written on: 13/06/2012

This is a scam. I have reported this place to Watchdog and the police for stealing my money and not delivering the goods. I await to hear what happens next… Read Full Review