Baby's Days Reviews

Baby's Days - Ask a question now

Baby's Days

“Terriible attitude from customer service”

Written on: 20/09/2014 by Potterhy349 (1 review written)

Would agree with previous reviewer - although I'm coming from the parent's perspective. Funnily enough they used the same line with me i.e. no one has ever complained about the system. Well that makes at least 2 of us - and my wife makes 3. Idiots… Read Full Review

“Bad customer service”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by jackiefry65 (1 review written)

I have just installed this system. I phoned to day because the system is not working for me. I spoke to a very rude aggressive man who spoke over me would not let me speak. He told me their was nothing he could do I was doing it wrong their was nothing wrong with the system and no body had ever had a problem THAT I VERY MUCH DOUT no help at all just I should watch the video. I am now stuck with a system I won't use for 6 months a real rip off very bad customer service… Read Full Review

Baby's Days

“This software is subscription based at £9.99 per month...”

Written on: 11/06/2010 by cminherts (1 review written)

This software is subscription based at £9.99 per month and is used for both childminders and nurseries to track the children who they look after through the EYFS, the software is setup for you and the support if you get stuck is fantastic, the great thing I love is for the ability for the parents who I look after to login and view their child's daily diaries, progress and photographs.

The system is sold throught the comapny's website at www.babysdays.com

This software has everything I need to… Read Full Review