Your Egypt Tours Reviews - www.youregypttours.com

Your Egypt Tours www.youregypttours.com - Ask a question now

“Amazing tours out of Cairo”

Written on: 21/07/2013

We had a great time on our tours out of Cairo. Sherief is the best! We'll definitely be using Your Egypt Tours when we go back to see the Valley of the Kings!… Read Full Review

“We are a retired couple, and for our 25th wedding...”

Written on: 24/11/2010 by JLMiller (1 review written)

We are a retired couple, and for our 25th wedding anniversary we went on a cruise to the Mediterranean coast. We booked Holland America Line's 28-day "Grand Africa and Mediterranean Voyage" because it had our ideal destinations and the price seemed right. This was our second time going on a cruise and we were thrilled that one of our destinations would be Egypt, which was a country that we had always dreamed about visiting because of their incredible history and our fascination with Egyptian… Read Full Review

Abbiec's Response to JLMiller's Review

Written on: 12/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because it has lots details about their experience. I gave me a good picture of their experience with Your Egypt Tours! Very entertaining and fun to read!

“My best friend and I have just returned from a trip to...”

Written on: 07/11/2010

My best friend and I have just returned from a trip to Egypt. We also received high-quality service from Your Egypt tours. We are women in our mid-30s and were at first a bit apprehensive about travelling alone to Egypt because of what we had read on the U.S. media about women being harassed by men. So we did a lot of research before deciding to embark on this journey. We decided on this tour company after reading several forum discussions regarding the company's great customer service posted… Read Full Review

“If you want to be completely taken care of, I suggest...”

Written on: 29/10/2010

If you want to be completely taken care of, I suggest Adel Abuelnaga of Your Egypt Tours http://www.youregypttours.com/egypt-tours/. He responded immediately to my emails and quieted all my fears about touring Egypt. He took wonderful care of my 86-year old mother and made every effort to make sure she was comfortable. We were on a cruise and Adel arranged everything from our flights to and from Luxor to Cairo. We were never alone, someone met us every step of the way. Adel was a wonderful… Read Full Review

“My girlfriend and I just got back from Egypt 2 weeks...”

Written on: 06/06/2010

My girlfriend and I just got back from Egypt 2 weeks ago and also wanted to recommend "Your Egypt Tours," a tour company we found on the internet when were planning our trip to North Africa. The actual website (www.youregypttours.com) is great because it's very easy to navigate and you find what you are looking for right away. Also, the customer service was excellent! We always received prompt responses to our inquiries.

So we were looking for a classical tour that was not only affordable but… Read Full Review