HomeWise UK Reviews - www.homewiseuk.co.uk

HomeWise UK www.homewiseuk.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I recently bought a re-possessed property, I phoned a...”

Written on: 13/12/2010

I recently bought a re-possessed property, I phoned a few agents, but only Homewise would recommend to see it in the state it was in and advise how I could improve it. They offered a choice of management service which was good as I was on a budget and I felt they did a lot for their services. Homewise are now my agents as they gave me confidence and i am happy with my choice… Read Full Review

“My husband and I felt that the general behaviour of...”

Written on: 05/06/2010

My husband and I felt that the general behaviour of the staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. All they want to do was provide as many options of available properties - we did find a property and would recommend this company to anyone seeking property in the Telford Area… Read Full Review