The Duplication Centre DVD Reviews

• Quality

The Duplication Centre DVD - Ask a question now

The Duplication Centre DVD

“Highly recommended”

Written on: 19/11/2014 by alvinroy (1 review written)

I would not hestitate to recommend this company for all digital media requirements. They support our federation with website design, hosting and cd duplication for our bands, even offering us discounts. Excellent local business… Read Full Review

The Duplication Centre DVD

“Working with the Oxford Duplication Centre is always a...”

Written on: 04/06/2010 by kingsvale (5 reviews written)

Working with the Oxford Duplication Centre is always a pleasure; I find them professional and fast when dealing with my specific needs. I didn't hesitate to call the team as I knew the files would be in safe hands, would be delivered promptly and that the whole package would be finished to the highest standard. They are passionate in there service and always go the extra two miles… Read Full Review