De Dietrich DOD448X Reviews

De Dietrich DOD448X - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for De Dietrich DOD448X

“Unhappy”

Written on: 27/10/2013

We have had 3 power-unit failures in 6 years on a De Dietrich oven. At the second failure De Dietrich organised a free repair. At the third failure they have washed their hands of us and refused to help. I suggested that the oven was unsatisfactory and unfit for purpose and received the response, 'That is a matter for the retailer under the Sale of Goods Act, not a matter for us, our sales are strong.'… Read Full Review

De Dietrich DOD448X

“De Dietrich double ovens and induction hobs”

Written on: 24/03/2012 by Kerval (1 review written)

I have had a double oven with pyrolytic cleaning facility and induction hobs in my property in France for 6 years. They are fantastic and have had no problems with them at all apart from a fault that was entirely caused by the hob being fitted incorrectly. Not enough ventilation space was given and once this was corrected I have had no problems. I was so pleased with them that when I had a new kitchen installed 3 years ago in my house here in Cornwall I opted for the double oven and… Read Full Review

De Dietrich DOD448X

“When the old oven expired we did a lot of research...”

Written on: 03/06/2010 by SpeedDemon (10 reviews written)

When the old oven expired we did a lot of research before buying a new one to replace it. After all this research we plumped for a De Dietrich as it was the only double oven we could find that offered multifunctionality (conventional cooking, fan oven, specific modes for different types of cooking) and pyrolytic self-cleaning in both ovens.

The oven was delivered exactly when they had said it would be and was installed neatly and without any fuss. Unfortunately there was a very small fault… Read Full Review