Hearing Direct HD350 Hearing Aid Reviews

Hearing Direct HD350 Hearing Aid - Ask a question now

Hearing Direct HD350 Hearing Aid

“Great product, great service and great price - what...”

Written on: 06/06/2010 by dorsetginger (1 review written)

Great product, great service and great price - what more can I say… Read Full Review

Hearing Direct HD350 Hearing Aid

“Couple of months ago, after a visit to the audiologist...”

Written on: 02/06/2010 by martick (1 review written)

Couple of months ago, after a visit to the audiologist it became apparent that my hearing isn't what it used to be. I went to my high street hearing center and was god smacked to find out a hearing aid costs around £1200. I looked online and came across this company and a few others. I bought the HD350 because it was a fraction of the price and seemed to tick all the right boxes for me. I am extremely pleased with it both in terms of amplification and in terms of looks (it matches my silver… Read Full Review

Dorsetginger's Response to martick's Review

Written on: 06/06/2010

I have just received an HD350 and can fully agree with this review. I had been quoted for a pair of haring aids £2,700 from Specsavers. I have now returned them and use a pair of these instead; they cost me £600 and are actually better than the Specsavers ones!