Pentax Optio 430RS Reviews

Resolution 4.13
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 4.0 megapixel sensor captures 2240 x 1680 images for prints at 11 x 14 inches and beyond
  • 3x optical plus 2x digital (6x total) zoom lens with autofocus
  • Built-in 11 MB memory; expandable via CompactFlash (Type I) cards
  • Connects with Macs and PCs via USB port
  • Uses rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
  • Refine your search

“A very compact camera with loads of useful functions. ”

Written on: 07/06/2006 by Adam Brown (1 review written)

A very compact camera with loads of useful functions.
    I found the flash is good in low light conditions and the anti red eye function is very good and does work!

Apart from the slight time delay in accessing the Compact Flash memory card (internal memory is very quick to access) the camera is a joy to use… Read Full Review

“Ok, I got this Pentax Optio 430RS digital camera for...”

Written on: 28/10/2002 by Darth Andy. (1 review written)

Ok, I got this Pentax Optio 430RS digital camera for several reasons - mainly as my D30 is a bit ungainly to take to a party.

Since I limited myself to a camera using Compact Flash cards, there may be cameras about which will take the picture with a shorter delay, but I can live with this one.

The thing that surprised me most about this camera was it's incredible battery life - the first party I took it to I shot over 80 flash shots and recorded 4 x 30 second movie clips and the battery still… Read Full Review