Neal's Yard Remedies - Rose Body Cream Reviews

Neal's Yard Remedies - Rose Body Cream - Ask a question now

Neal's Yard Remedies - Rose Body Cream

“Magic Cream”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by Myla1961 (1 review written)

I was given a sample of this product in 2011 before I went on a ski trip and as soon as I returned to the UK I bought some! Amazing - smoothing, soothing, great for sensitive skin, miracle potion!! Best use is when you get in after a night out and washing your face doesn't get rid of the impacted grime from a night out. Sleep in it. NO DISCO SPOTS IN THE MORNING!… Read Full Review

Neal's Yard Remedies - Rose Body Cream

“Wow! I love this stuff! I have really dry skin and...”

Written on: 28/05/2010 by AmandaRalph (1 review written)

Wow! I love this stuff! I have really dry skin and this body cream did a wonderful job moisturising it. And the smell is gorgeous! I can't really think of anything bad to say about it. It would be nice if it was a bit cheaper, but I suppose considering that it's all organic, eco-friendly and made with Rose Absolute essential oil, the price is pretty fair… Read Full Review