Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance Reviews - www.bikesure.co.uk

Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk

Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk

“OMG !!!”

Written on: 16/02/2017 by john12980 (1 review written)

Simply the worst process in thirty years of riding , seems they want money off you for any excuse ,they pretend they don't have documents are unable to check your ncb on time even after you have sent them a copy ? They then say if there is a delay in getting the ncb from your existing company before your new insurance starts they will fine you whilst in the same breath saying they cannot check your ncb whilst the policy runs with another company (so how do you not get fined??? You have to… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to john12980's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the level of service you have received.

Unfortunately I am unable to trace your file but if contact us and provide your details we will ensure that your issues are investigated as soon as possible.

John12980's reply to Adrian.flux's Comment

HI
My policy is going thru (allegedly) 52177166862 .
I managed to get a copy of my ncb and photograph /email it to yourselves (have kept correspondence) -something you apparently cannot do - but I still have to wait confirmation.
I did ask if I could cancel my policy before it begins as I need smooth transaction but this would of cost me , I was informed , which I was surprised at as I have invested more time than yourselves as it stands.
I did ask to speak to the person who emailed me but was told they were not available and got dealt with by call centre staff (I assume).
Feel free to email or even phone me and I would be more than glad to share my experience with yourself.

“NO Claims not accepted”

Written on: 07/02/2017 by MT09 (1 review written)

I insured my motorcycle using my no claims from my own business motor trade insurance which I have had for 30 years - my motorcycle and myself are insured/ named on this policy. They will not accept my proof of no claims. They cancelled my policy and have charged me admin fees and for 7 days cover (I have not used my motorcycle). Apparently there was a box to tick on the page for motor trade, but nowhere is this shown on the copy documents I completed on line. I cannot understand why I my… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to MT09's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry that you are unhappy with level of service you have received but the decision as to whether no claims bonus proof is acceptable or not lies with the insurer rather than ourselves.

I can confirm that it is not uncommon for insurance companies to refuse no claims bonus proof from motor trade policies and so unfortunately in the situation that you have explained we are unable to alter this decision.

“Attempted Rip Off”

Written on: 02/02/2017 by Lawndryman (1 review written)

Insured bike online to start in a few days time, at £68. Got email next day demanding 100 pound more because of a deer which hit my husband's car 3 years ago. Cancelled by email, 16 hours after I took it out and before cover started. Got email back with refund of £18! Called them to ask why I was being charged for a claim I didn't make. Was all a mistake etc. Really?! Cancelled anyway and still charged me £15 for their attempt to rip me off. We will be going elsewhere when the family's… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to Lawndryman's Review

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the level of customer service you have received.

“Stay clear”

Written on: 24/11/2016 by Tambrand (1 review written)

This is a company that has mastered every trick in the book to screw you out of your hard earned. I took out a policy online nit because they were the cheapest but because they offered the lowest excess. After taking out the policy and paying the deposit I received a text message at 9.02am threatening to cancel if I did not contact immediately. The matter of urgency boiled down to whether my garage was a garage or indeed a bike shed. I confirmed that it was indeed a bike garage designed to… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to Tambrand's Review

Written on: 28/11/2016

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the level of customer service you have received and that as a result you have opted to cancel your policy.

Tambrand's reply to Adrian.flux's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2016

You leave this same standard response on every negative feedback you receive but you make no effort to contact or resolve the complaints

It's a generic response made to make you seem like you care but in truth you have the money and you no longer care

My case is now in the hands of trading standards

“Stay well away”

Written on: 07/11/2016 by Petermorrison123456 (1 review written)

Give you one price online then ring you up and put price stay away from them ... beware than change to cancel after one day… Read Full Review

Adrian.flux's Response to Petermorrison123456's Review

Written on: 08/11/2016

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced but unfortunately I cannot trace a policy from the information supplied.

In order for me to do so can you please contact us and provide your details so that we can assist.

Customer Service

Tambrand's reply to Adrian.flux's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2016

This is the same standard response you gave me and is useless as you do not respond to calls or emails

“Excellent, informative and efficient”

Written on: 03/10/2016 by LandenQuinlan1988 (1 review written)

The member of staff I talked to was articulate, polite, informative, and efficient. I needed to add some extra accessories and modifications to my policy and he was very accommodating. The premium was very competitive and after researching other policies I decided to stick with Bikesure. This is my second year… Read Full Review

“Great friendly service ”

Written on: 23/09/2016 by yiLake22 (1 review written)

I've insured my motorcycles with Bikesure for a few years now and find them a fast friendly service at a competitive price, the multi bike policy makes life so much easier. Give them a try as I'm sure you'll not be disappointed… Read Full Review

“Disappointed”

Written on: 23/09/2016 by daWilkinson389 (1 review written)

Insurance payments went up from £54.56 to £90.30 despite the new bike being £2000 less in value and 900 cc less and no claims… Read Full Review

“Reasonably Priced Bike Insurance”

Written on: 22/09/2016 by Perryye207 (1 review written)

While I am happy with the insurance and the level of cover, I do feel that I should be contacted earlier with regard to the renewal. At least 3/4 weeks notice would be more acceptable. I thought this was the norm for insurance companies. This is the second year in a row that it has got close to two weeks when I have had to chase up to get a renewal quote. This would leave more time for me to review other options. I did notice that through an MCN email that there were a number of cheaper quotes… Read Full Review

“Customer sirvice”

Written on: 30/08/2016 by RenegadeIan (1 review written)

The customer sirvice was second to nun, I was directed to the service I wanted instantly, it was easy to find with a first class service… Read Full Review

“New Scooter Purchase”

Written on: 29/08/2016 by Ronald367 (1 review written)

I have a scooter insured through Bikesure and I purchased another scooter and wanted to arrange cover for it. The Customer Adviser I spoke to took the time to explain the policy details and managed to obtain a competitive quote. Cover and payment was then arranged over the phone. Documents where then forwarded via email… Read Full Review

“Consistantley impressive insurance.”

Written on: 29/08/2016 by Scott240 (1 review written)

Ten years with Bikesure. Even longer with parent company. Always helpful. Always polite. Always competitive. Always doing the business. Always my first choice. … Read Full Review

“quality insurance”

Written on: 15/08/2016

great bike insurance assistant helped me get correct insurance for bike plus money back on another policy what can I say allways worth giving them a ring to keep a check on things ,found multibike insurance cheaper than what I thought it would be,didnt find anything negative, spot on, thanks… Read Full Review

“Very informative, good company to deal with. Will...”

Written on: 15/08/2016 by Philipemoore (1 review written)

Very informative, good company to deal with. Will transfer my other bike over when it falls due… Read Full Review

“Good but could be better”

Written on: 15/08/2016 by chris.mcna (1 review written)

First of I haven't had to contact you, so i cannot comment on customer service etc. So i cannot give you 5 stars. The two things that should be changed. 1. Give more warning before automatically renewing insurance, I was sent a renewal email on the August 3rd, with no reference to when you would auto renew, a date would be handy so i can ensure funds are available in my account. the funds where taken on August 10th, so I only had 7 days to check if i wanted to continue with you and ensure… Read Full Review

“Great service”

Written on: 12/08/2016 by ozBradford291 (1 review written)

Great service very friendly staff and easy to renew my insurance will continue to recommend Bikesure to family and friends… Read Full Review

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 11/08/2016 by CamilleTurner18 (1 review written)

Fast and quick service. Easy to use Web page. Always a smooth professional transaction for renewal… Read Full Review

“cheers”

Written on: 09/08/2016 by psyfi_1 (1 review written)

i have been with bike sure know for 4 years and never had any problems always had them give me a little leeway especially since i need it lol… Read Full Review

“Okay but policy issues.”

Written on: 28/07/2016 by China.Stewart (1 review written)

Most recently I renewed my policy and the person I spoke to on the phone was extremely helpful and understanding, and sympathetic about previous issues I had experienced. He was very quick (as quick as the process allows him to be I should imagine) and explained everything thoroughly. I insured a previous bike with bikesure that was unfortunately stolen before christmas, when it came to changing insurance over to a new bike and adding fire and theft to the policy this took a very long time, I… Read Full Review

“not bad at all”

Written on: 15/07/2016

I got a pretty good deal price wise however I think that the option for monthly payments could be more reasonable otherwise very pleased indeed… Read Full Review