Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 Reviews

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

“In an effort to improve my putting I had two choices:...”

Written on: 27/05/2010 by kingofreviews (89 reviews written)

In an effort to improve my putting I had two choices: hard work on the putting green over a period of months, or buy a new putter. Having decided on the latter option (of course) i then worked on the principal that the quality of a putter (and therefore my putting) will be directly related to the cost. So I bought a really expensive one - enter the Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5. Hugely expensive, gorgeous to look at, and of course having no impact on my putting. But hey, I new that would… Read Full Review