Excel Staff Ltd Reviews - www.excelstaff.co.uk

Excel Staff Ltd www.excelstaff.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Excel Staff Ltd www.excelstaff.co.uk

Excel Staff Ltd www.excelstaff.co.uk

“I just want to inform everyone that Excel Staff should...”

Written on: 04/12/2010

I just want to inform everyone that Excel Staff should not be confused with Excell Staff.

The negative review given is for Excell Staff based in Greenford and they are NOT the same company as Excel Staff based in Park Royal.

Excel Staff Ltd in Park Royal provide a professional service and are not in anyway associated with Excell Staff.

Please note the difference in spelling of the name. (By the way, Companies House have told Excell Staff they are not allowed to use this name but continue to… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2011

i worked for the one in park royal - dont trust them they dont even interview you the client done this - no reason given why not succesful

Sheiladonnelly's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2012

If you read the heading you will see that these reviews are for
excelstaff ltd, in Park Royal as it says,
not to be confused with Excell Staff Force Ltd, in Greenford,

Zaina11's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2012

Oh!!!!!! These people would have changed their name now, That's what they do. They change their addresses phone numbers and even the company name with an extra letter. I am fed up of these people.

I just wonder if there is anyone out there who could stop these people taking from innocent people who have worked day and night to earn for their living.

They take money from people saying, 'registration fee' and then they vanish no where.

“After reading loads of reviews on this website, I want...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

After reading loads of reviews on this website, I want to let you know what I think about Excel Staff.

Since the recession started its been really hard dealing with agencies especially some of the bigger more established ones who dont realy give a sh*t and treat me like sheep on a farm.

Tried this agency and at least they bothered to treat me as a person. They took some time to look through my cv and email me some jobs. I did some temporary work through them and I will continue to use Excel… Read Full Review

“Thanks for the tip about this agency. I registered a...”

Written on: 14/06/2010

Thanks for the tip about this agency. I registered a few weeks ago and so far they have been very helpful. They were very honest with me and said they face alot of competition with other agencies but would do their best to find me a role soon. I went to 2 interviews so far but didnt get the jobs because there were alot of applicants.

One thing I got to add, Excel Staff is a small company so gave me alot of their time and so I think this kind of personal touch does make me want to stick it out… Read Full Review

“I just want to say that I have had very good...”

Written on: 24/05/2010

I just want to say that I have had very good experiences with Excel Staff based in Park Royal. They have submitted my application for more than one role! I have noticed that alot of agencies are reluctant to put you forward for more than one position but I havent had this issue with Excel Staff.

Ive also noticed that they are very polite, wont bombard with you phone calls. They prefer to send texts and emails and you can pick and choose which jobs you want to be considered for. They have also… Read Full Review