Holiday Discount Centre Reviews - www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

Media Gallery for Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“what a shower of ****”

Written on: 29/08/2014 by MJW578 (1 review written)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS RUDE ILL INFORMED AT BEST DOWN RIGHT LIARS AT WORST RIP OFF MERCHANTS . TRYING TO GET THE TOTAL PRICE FOR HOLIDAY WAS LIKE TRYING TO GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM A POLITICIAN… Read Full Review

“Never Use. Conn Men & Woman!!!”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by Captain1001 (2 reviews written)

We booked 3 days in Majorca with this crowd advertised for £319 each the total holiday ended up costing almost £800. We also had to pay Agency gold service, 4 of them! at a cost of £18, so £72 which they claim is compulsory. Then called me after taking the cash from my account and said I must upgrade as the room the sold is gone, this was an another £40. I did complain to the manager who decided to refund this. I spoke with a few individuals who were all extremely rude once they and took… Read Full Review

“Amazing!”

Written on: 25/08/2014 by bqMiddleton370 (1 review written)

Booked with Happy Journey thru holiday discount centre, 1. Brilliant Price 2. Great Service 3. Amazing holiday Will defo be booking again… Read Full Review

PR Representative - HDC

“robbing people misguided ifmation can't SPK to anybody...”

Written on: 24/08/2014

Started of booking a 102 pound holiday which turn was advertised and still on the pages to find out it comes to 357.00 I didn't argee for the author at I on of two different amounts off my card no conformation 2 days later so I've have stop the payment as it was not correct try to SPK to hot deals all morning to suddenly get some flight deals still no conformation of the holiday so still dontnknow why a 102pound holiday comes to 357with no baggage I might add hotdeal holidays are a completed… Read Full Review

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with Hot Deal Holidays.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with you contact details to discuss this further?

Once I have more information on the holiday enquiry I will make sure your comments are passed onto Hot Deal Holidays senior management team for investigation.

“Don't even bother”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by Debbiepat (1 review written)

I'm normally realistic with this stuff, 130pp to Rhodes off peak all inclusive. Obviously I was never going to pay this! The sneakiness involved in gradually bumping up the price. Baggage,ok. Booking fee, ok. Online check in...really!? But yeah ok. Price still good so yes we will book. Then a phone call 20 mins later....... Oh mam there has been a block booking of 20 people on the flight we were going to book you (really how do they know what budget airline bookings are???) so other flights are… Read Full Review

Hdccare's Response to Debbiepat's Review

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with offers shown on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

“Fab holls”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by 207Franklin (1 review written)

We're using them again , we have had no problems with holiday discount centre , booking was easy and straight forward , yes we have had to pay extra charges . But every other company we have used also charge . We are going to sharm and we're offered free room upgrades , due to the fact that the Cheeper rooms were all reserved for a wedding . It was also nice not to be left hanging on the phone , they called us back 10 mins later with all the conformation . The price was fab too 11 nights all… Read Full Review

“Never Right Price ”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by 247Nielsen (1 review written)

Total waste of time looking as no price is anywhere near what it says!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME LOOK ELSE WHERE!!… Read Full Review

“Quick service”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by Adairev281 (1 review written)

Just booked a last min deal to Corfu with Hot Deal Holidays and got all my emails through within 10 mins - Thank you, need to go and pack now!!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/08/2014

PR Representative - HDC

“memorable ........... will go on next holiday............”

Written on: 12/08/2014 by Gaven1956 (1 review written)

memorable ........... will go on next holiday… Read Full Review

“Robbers”

Written on: 10/08/2014

All the added extras that they don't tell you about until you have handed over your card details and about to book your holiday are shocking holiday advertised at 217 pp was expecting baggage and transfers so phoned them up for full price and was told 309 pp spoke with the rest of my party they all agreed and phoned back to book for them to add admin charges and online booking fees then debit card fees now costs 335 pp this is not legal total false advertising by the company's but also by the… Read Full Review

Hello,

I would like to look into this further for you, could you please email me with your contact details to discuss this further?

“never again”

Written on: 09/08/2014 by Devyn53 (1 review written)

Got a price to start with gave my credit card details, after 10 mins on hold was told had to pay a booking fee £20 per person and also a £18 per person online checking for me meant extra £180 on top of my already ageed price of £1006 this in my calculations adds upto £1186 but the guy was asking for £1250 ish when i refused and asked to speak to a supervisor who didnt knw price breakdown (useless) gave a discount price came to £1236ish!!! I would never use these people again, there think… Read Full Review

“Waste of time”

Written on: 09/08/2014 by Sarahkendzz (1 review written)

Booked on this site as it seems very cheap advertising flight and hotel to ibiza all inclusive for 365 When advertised it's 7 nights but gave us rubbish flights so we ended up only having one day. The people cannot speak barely any English and you have repeat yourself a lot also when they add on transfers and baggage etc it came to 500 After they took card details they went to verify it and got told I was charged a booking fee and it was 570! Tried saying I wasn't told of this but was still… Read Full Review

“Misleading quotes”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by Nikimac (1 review written)

I (hopefully) booked a holiday with HDC this morning.......still awaiting my confirmation email. I'm not the type to go to the trouble of writing a review but in this occasion I had to. Price advertised was £450 when I called it had went up to over £700 and this was not including transfer/baggage etc I was offered an alternate day at the price advertised of £491 + £50 baggage + £20 transfer. I agreed to this and asked if this was the final price, were there any admin fees etc to pay. I… Read Full Review

Xlraistrick's Response to Nikimac's Review

Written on: 31/07/2014

We are in a similar situation and are currently waiting for a confirmation. Have you recieved this yet?

Nikimac's reply to Xlraistrick's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2014

Apparently it takes up to 48hrs to be received.

Dawnhanlon72's reply to Xlraistrick's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

I have booked though them as well we had the same prices keeped going up and up I pay it now and I had a email with 24 hours with everything hope that helps x

Hdccare's Response to Nikimac's Review

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with an advertiser featured on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Hdccare's Response to Nikimac's Review

PR Representative - HDC

“I'm happy with my holiday!”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by Taylor409 (1 review written)

I don't understand what people are talking about? i was looking for weeks for a decent hotel, on the beach, all inclusive, that was relatively cheap. I found a hotel which i really wanted but was going to cost me around £1500, our budget was £1200. After looking for weeks i gave up but my partner came across holidaydiscountcentre.com and we thought screw it weve gone through EVERY other holiday company so why not. It told us that we would be paying £419pp all inclusive for 10 days, i knew… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE!!!!!”

Written on: 20/07/2014

Do not use this company ever!!!! i called the other night to book a holiday that was advertised as 5 days self catering to Benidorm from Prestwick for £150pp. I ask if they would be taking the amount of £300 from my card and was told yes. Was asked how i wanted to pay. I asked what the charge was for a credit card and was told 3.5%. Okay i say i will pay with Debit Card as i know there is never a charge for a debit card. Not with them!!!! 1.5%!!!! As the holiday was so cheap and i… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/07/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems trying to book a holiday with an advertiser featured on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Jadef123's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2014

Ditto, when I rang twice tonight to book holidays for different dates reps both times accidentally added the figures incorrectly , in their favour of course! apologised when picked up on it. They confirmed hotel and flight times and took card details and said they would phone me back with reference numbers. suprise suprise both times the flights they had told me all about were unavailable now and had gone up around £100 each time! I declined being ripped off and advised them their practice was unacceptable and illegal and I was going to inform every one! so here we are :)

“STEER CLEAR! Nightmare company!”

Written on: 14/07/2014 by Luisa02 (1 review written)

Booked a holiday to Morocco for a week. Okay it seemed a good deal, and then there were all the add ons. Every time we thought we had a final price something else would be added on or the flight/hotel would increase. Paid for online check in as they said this would work out cheaper but they didn't tell us that when we came to check in online we would have to pay £7.99 per seat. I thought that would be the last hurdle only I've just received a call (less than 24 hours before our flight)… Read Full Review

Hdccare's Response to Luisa02's Review

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with a booking you made via the Holiday Discount Centre site.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and your booking reference and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

Written on: 27/07/2014

I do not know the name of the advertiser as that is not stated on your website either. If you put a 5 star filter on your website you will see our hotel (Kenzie Europa) clearly marketed as 5 star on several occassions on your site.

Can you please advise me of how to make a formal complaint as we ended up in a 4 star hotel, not the one that was later allocated to us as the room there was small, dark, dingy, smelly and full of ants! We spent our whole first day trying to find a suitable hotel. This is not acceptable.

Our booking reference was PDNY5E

Written on: 27/07/2014

Or the ref may be FA 3205152 / Enq: 894975
We had dealings with Hot deals UK, Med hotels and Jumbo something too. No wonder it go so messed up trying to book one holiday and getting split between many companies!

Luisa02's reply to Luisa02's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2014

.... still awaiting response... not that I would expect any different from them...

Hdccare's reply to Luisa02's Comment

Hello,

You can make a complaint by emailing us.

We do clearly state next to each holiday on our site which advertiser you are calling, this is shown next to the contact number.

Once your email has been received we will contact the relevant department at Hot Deal Holidays for you and ask for them to investigate this.

Vicky

Written on: 04/08/2014

Maybe if you provided me with an email address I could do that?!

Like you 'clearly' state it was a 5 star hotel we booked but now trying to tell me it's a 4 star?

Surely you can trace the company through the booking reference I have already provided you with?

“did not book anthing on this site price doubled ,Avoid”

Written on: 14/07/2014 by ibMcFarland336 (1 review written)

we thought we would give holiday discount centre another go as did not book a holiday from them in may,so we saw what looked like a good price in the costa de sol for September advertised at £127,ok.we understand there are extra costs for transfers,but the final price lousey air flight times jumped to £300 each.sorry but wont waste another phone call to this company.we were told to get to costa del sol we had to fly to Barcelona and get a connecting flight to Malaga."UUUUG,sorry but born on a… Read Full Review

“False Advertising”

Written on: 13/07/2014 by JustineIan (1 review written)

Not impressed with Holiday Discount Centre in the least. We found an all inclusive holiday we liked the look of in Tenerife, advertised at a certain price. The site we had to call was Super Savers. When we called, we were told it would cost us a lot more and that the price advertised on the website was only for the first 2 customers who called in. How bizaar. False advertising? The site does not say anything about the price only being valid for the first 2 customers and then it goes up in… Read Full Review

Hdccare's Response to JustineIan's Review

Hello,

However we do not have an advertiser called Super Savers? Also we do state on our site that prices are based on 2 sharing (In the Frequently asked questions section)

If you could you please email me with the correct advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

PR Representative - HDC

“Wonderful customer service for a great price”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by Drake1961 (1 review written)

I booked a great hen weekend for 9 girls to Llorett de Mar in Spain with Travel Soon after finding their details on the Holiday Discount Centre. The bride-to-be and I spoke with a great travel advisor who helped us with the best location for the price we wanted and was incredibly patient with us as we changed our minds on at least three occasions! He was clear about all of the fees and extras available to us and only took the card details once all the details had been confirmed and he had… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, I will make sure your comments are passed onto Travel soon :-)

PR Representative - HDC

“Conartists, Spivs, Grifters, and totally umprofessional”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by savethecostofaphonecall (1 review written)

4 minutes ago!!! we tried to discuss a holiday to Egypt, after being told all the details we applied(and the system said was available) we were then advised things had changed(this took all of 30 seconds). An email was requested to confirm the information only to be told that could not be done. Fair enough(you might say), but if that's the case we will not give you our card details. Now the good part, and I quote 'you've been drinking (yep she had, one (1) glass of wine, 'I can't do anything… Read Full Review

Hdccare's Response to savethecostofaphonecall's Review