NHS Credit Union Reviews

NHS Credit Union - Ask a question now

“Spot On!”

Written on: 03/04/2013

Joined in 2012, great customer service, lovely helpful staff, I have had problems with my credit in the past but after saving for 3 months got a loan no problems at all and was in my account within the hour!! And interest rates are so low. Highly recommend to all NHS staff!!… Read Full Review

“Joined years ago and been saving with them and...”

Written on: 21/05/2010

Joined years ago and been saving with them and borrowing from them since! Staff go out their way to help and are all really nice. The only bad thing is you need to have half decent savings before you can get a big loan, but they are perfect for the small loans that the bank wouldn't even think about giving you! and now that I've bulit up a lot of savings I have a place I can rely on to give me the bigger loans to! A great service for NHS staff!… Read Full Review