GT GTR type CX Reviews

GT GTR type CX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for GT GTR type CX

GT GTR type CX

“GT GTR Type CX 2010 review. At £499, you can't go wrong!”

Written on: 11/01/2013 by Redrock (1 review written)

Before I start, I must say that most of the reviews I have read for this bike are based on its orignal price tag of £800, so at £499 we are looking at a very different proposition. I am no expertin the biking world, but feel I have enough experience with this bike to comment. I was in the market for a winter/fun bike at the end of the 2012 season, and shopped around for a reasonably priced do it all bike for winter, and to use on camping and pub trips in the summer. I had previously owned a… Read Full Review

GT GTR type CX

“I was reading reviews and people were saying this is...”

Written on: 19/05/2010 by astratow (7 reviews written)

I was reading reviews and people were saying this is durable bike, light and fast, can also go offroad.
Reality is quite dissappointing. I received bike in February 2010, in March 2010 I have noticed broken links in chain and consequently replaced it (on warranty, but still). In May 2010 I had little accident which didnt do anything with the bike or myself (apart of bruise in left knee and couple scratches, but saddle didn't resist and as only part have been broken.
Bike is light and fast, its… Read Full Review