Roy's Toys Reviews - www.roystoys.net

Roy's Toys - www.roystoys.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Roy's Toys - www.roystoys.net

Roy's Toys - www.roystoys.net

“I found this site through Google and since it offered...”

Written on: 16/08/2010

I found this site through Google and since it offered some products I'm interested in I thought I'd give it a try. I bought a Mario plush for £11 which is very reasonable considering how hard it is to find. I received the order confirmation email and then the order shipment email within hours of each other and got my plush in the post the next day!

I'm very impressed and will be using them again. I didn't actually use the customer service as I had no need to but I rated 5 stars judging by the… Read Full Review

“As a big Super Mario fan I really enjoyed Super Mario...”

Written on: 16/05/2010 by casualgamer01 (1 review written)

As a big Super Mario fan I really enjoyed Super Mario Galaxy and I'm a person who likes to collect merchandise of brands I like, so the Super Mario Galaxy Desk Top Figurines naturally appealed to me. They are hard to find in the shops so you really have to go online to find them and even then they're quite rare so I was pleased to stumble across Roy's Toys. Speedy delivery and sold for below the RRP, what more could you want?… Read Full Review

“Roy's Toys had in stock a Super Mario Chess Set, which...”

Written on: 15/05/2010 by nintendofan (1 review written)

Roy's Toys had in stock a Super Mario Chess Set, which is a very rare item and is extremely hard to find, not even sites like Amazon which sell everything stock it. As a huge Nintendo fan I simply had to have it.

They had quite a good selection of Super Mario toys so I added a few others to my cart. I had a question about one of the gacha items so I sent off an email and got a response in less than an hour!

I submitted and paid for my order at around 2 in the afternoon and received a… Read Full Review

“I'm a big fan of Animal Crossing so while surfing the...”

Written on: 15/05/2010

I'm a big fan of Animal Crossing so while surfing the web one day I stumbled across a K.K Slider plush which they had in stock. They are quite rare products apparently as I haven't seem then very many places elsewhere. As I found out there are 3 of them which I didn't know as the only other place I saw that sold them was Amazon, which only had 2!

Despite the fact hardly anyone else sells these products they were on sale for £2 less than the RRP. I was very impressed, so I snapped up one of… Read Full Review