Insurance2Go Computer Insurance Reviews - www.insurance2go.co.uk

• Customer service

Media Gallery for Insurance2Go Computer Insurance www.insurance2go.co.uk

Insurance2Go Computer Insurance www.insurance2go.co.uk

“I had taken out the policy and sadly enough I lost my...”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by Rajarora1986 (2 reviews written)

I had taken out the policy and sadly enough I lost my phone the same day, i read there terms and conditions and done everything as advised. I then received a form couple of days later and returned the following day with everything they asked for. After about 3 days I was then asked to send an original proof of purchase even though I did sent a copy with the application form. I was then asked to provide proof of usage and the last usage from IMEI, sent that. Funnily enough they sent me an email… Read Full Review

“Cheap and cheerful”

Written on: 25/07/2011 by timmy-young (9 reviews written)

Ideal for small business and cost effective… Read Full Review

“I went to this website for mobile phone insurance...”

Written on: 14/05/2010 by thompsonj (3 reviews written)

I went to this website for mobile phone insurance originally but they also do Laptop insurance. My Laptop cost me £600 and the insurance was £39 for 12 months of cover. This was the best price I could find and the policy seems to cover pretty much everything.

Although I haven't had to make a claim on my laptop I have on my mobile and that went ok. So hopefully if anything happens to my laptop the claim will be dealt with in the same way… Read Full Review