George Pattenson - Hydroponics - Grow with the Flow Reviews

Media Gallery for George Pattenson - Hydroponics - Grow with the Flow

George Pattenson - Hydroponics - Grow with the Flow

“Hydroponics - Grow with the flow by George Pattenson. ...”

Written on: 28/06/2010 by PierreleMettre (1 review written)

Hydroponics - Grow with the flow by George Pattenson. Great content and full of information but I could have done with more actual plans. But if you want to know about hydroponics, the history, how you use the systems and for what, etc then this is a great book, but it is a book for beginners and I am a little more advanced now, still I did pick up some handy tips. It is easy to read and there is no science stuff in it which makes a change. Even at intermediate levels yuo don't want to be… Read Full Review

George Pattenson - Hydroponics - Grow with the Flow

“Looking for a book on hydroponic gardening for...”

Written on: 12/05/2010 by JennyT (1 review written)

Looking for a book on hydroponic gardening for beginners, I came across this site selling just what I wanted. I got some free chapters from the book which gave me a good idea of whether it was suitable for me, and I bought it. In the book it says yuo can email the writer so I did, and he wrote back saying thanks for buying his book and even sent me a free glossary with his return email. Not many do that nowadays. the wegbsite is a bit wierd though - all greens and browns, which I thought… Read Full Review