Remote Unlocks Reviews - www.remoteunlocks.com

Remote Unlocks www.remoteunlocks.com - Ask a question now

Remote Unlocks www.remoteunlocks.com

“Scam”

Written on: 14/01/2012

The code they provided did not work. At first they were pleasant and quick to respond to my complaint that the unlock code did not work. HOWEVER, 3 months later I have still not received the refund that they promised and it does not look like I will ever receive it. Do NOT try this site… Read Full Review

Remote Unlocks www.remoteunlocks.com

“I purchased an unlock code from remoteunlocks.com and...”

Written on: 11/05/2010

I purchased an unlock code from remoteunlocks.com and did not receive it, they said there was no code for my phone, that was January 2010 I am still waiting for a refund… Read Full Review