Sell My Mobile Reviews - www.sellmymobile.com

Sell My Mobile - www.sellmymobile.com - Ask a question now

“Quick, Easy, Hassle Free”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by nigeyboy89 (1 review written)

I was going to sell my phone on ebay, until my mate spoke to me about this price comparison on used phones. I literally logged on, searched for my phone, filled in some details and then sent off my phone. got paid about 4 days after I received an email saying that my phone has been received their end and tested. Got full price. All in all it saved me time from having to fill out a description and setting up stuff on ebay, and the price i saw on sellmymobile was the price i got. No ebay… Read Full Review

“awesome price comparisions on sellmymobile”

Written on: 22/06/2012 by princetom (1 review written)

Great comparisions. Always use sellmymobile to compare the prices and ratings of UK's biggest recyclers. :)… Read Full Review

“Told us our mobiles were scratched to give low price.. ”

Written on: 19/06/2012

I used this sellmymobileto sell 2no iphone 3gs due to getting an upgrade from our network provider. We posted our phones recorded delivery. A few days later we got an email saying our mobiles were received. 2 hours later we got an email saying the mobiles weren't received and did we want to cancel our order? I emailed back to query whether the phone were recived or not and got an email telling me 'this is an automated email'. The next day I receive an email saying that our mobiles were locked… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2012

Hi, you would have sent your phone to a recycler listed on the sell my mobile website, not directly to the company. As we are an online comparison website, we just give you the prices as opposed to dealing with the phones and paying out money.

“I had a Blackberry 9700 Bold and I used the website...”

Written on: 05/03/2011 by OliviaGrace1972 (1 review written)

I had a Blackberry 9700 Bold and I used the website www.sellmymobile.com, Mazuma and Envirophone were offering my £130 and I searched other comparison websites and was offer £147, but then I struck gold, I found www.sellmymobile.com and sold my Blackberry 9700 Bold for £154.17, I sent ythe phone to the Recycler and I was paid by Cheque within 1 week. There are so many companies out there saying WE PAY THE MOST, but believe me forget wasting time, go straight to www.sellmymobile.com and sell… Read Full Review

“I saw that Mazuma advert on TV and dug around in some...”

Written on: 12/05/2010 by brumguvnor (1 review written)

I saw that Mazuma advert on TV and dug around in some junk drawers and found a total of 5 old handsets I could sell to a mobile phone recycler: I can't believe I had managed to accumalate so many!

So: I thought I'd jump online and see what prices I could get for them - and when I searched for "sell my mobile" I found this site: www.sellmymobile.com

Now - they don't take your phone themselves: what they do is keep an eye on all of the different mobile phone recycling companies and get you the… Read Full Review