Volume Flatline Reviews

Volume Flatline - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Volume Flatline

Volume Flatline

“I love my Volume Flatline, very nice frame excellent...”

Written on: 27/09/2007 by KingoftheCurb (1 review written)

I love my Volume Flatline, very nice frame excellent size just the right touch. Can't really say that there is anything terribly wrong with it… Read Full Review

Volume Flatline

“I am a 31 yr old street rider from nashville tn. I...”

Written on: 22/04/2004 by THEHUNTED (1 review written)

I am a 31 yr old street rider from nashville tn. I have owned almost every bike imaginable...right now , I have a Fit series 1 team, a standard 250 ox and this Volume Flatline. This bike is as solid as a rock on the street. The only beef I have with the parts is the demolition casettte hub in the rear. Sometimes it makes a popping sound when I land hard off of wall rides. Gaps etc, but otherwise...its a grest bike. I cracked the standard ox in about a month of street riding. and sbc refuse to… Read Full Review

Volume Flatline

“How can anybody say this Volume Flatline sucks, it is...”

Written on: 04/06/2003 by some one who rides. (1 review written)

How can anybody say this Volume Flatline sucks, it is a great balance between what u need for street, park, or dirt riding. It is nice to see bike coming with 14 mm drop outs in the front. This bike is ready to ride if u bought a complete or have the frame and put your own parts into it. I have done only 3 mods to it, i added a gyro system to it, not one of those flimsy one, i used odessys sealed rotor cup and ran a londen mod on my bike, for those who are true bmx they know what that is, and i… Read Full Review

Volume Flatline

“If you want a light and stylish BMX bike without the...”

Written on: 14/09/2002 by matt. (1 review written)

If you want a light and stylish BMX bike without the trend, go with a Volume Flatline. I was worried that it wouldn't hold up but I had no reason to think that!… Read Full Review

100603_Edda.'s Response to 37803_matt.'s Review

Written on: 22/05/2003

the volume flatline sucks and i think it weighs six pounds and my american made Jim Cielencki frame is 5 pound so 6 is not light stuped

108960_Somebody Who Can Spell.'s Response to 37803_matt.'s Review

Written on: 20/06/2003

you need to learn how to spell correctly even with a few errors
<br>
<br>ie:
<br>sutped is correctly spelled stupid

100988_Rhys Daws.'s Response to 37803_matt.'s Review

Written on: 24/05/2003

correct for every point except about the weight it is the perfect weight for the allround bike that it is