Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk Reviews

Comment from Review Centre

NOTE FROM REVIEW CENTRE

We understand that Total Creation have offered free updates to at least one of their customers if they were to provide a 5 star testimonial on our site. As an independent review site we feel that soliciting positive reviews in this way goes against everything that we are trying to achieve. However we have also received evidence suggesting that many of the positive reviews have been left without this incentive.

Total Creation www.totalcreation.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Useless and Hopeless ”

Written on: 03/12/2013

Dont use Total Creations there service is terrible and all there reviews are written by them! Use another company and avoid this one man show… Read Full Review

“Hacked Site - Poor Security ... they are not interested”

Written on: 23/04/2013 by blimey666 (1 review written)

Hundreds of Total Creation web sites are being hacked everyday and they will take no responsibility for it? You will need to pay hundreds to get your site restored, some people have paid over £500 to fix the problems. Clients with total Creation website are being hit over and over again, not just once!! Trust me, your Total Creation website will get hacked and then planted all over facebook by the hackers showing off about it!!! This link is one of a huge number of hackers involved. A… Read Full Review

Mark4740_0's Response to blimey666's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

How was it hacked and were is it on facebook? Mine was hacked but now its been cleaned up.

Blimey666's reply to Mark4740_0's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2013

The people hacking our sites treat it like a game and then post it on there facebook pages - normally with a list of sites... as they put it "defeated". Each time it happened to me my website was listed with over hundred others in one day.

Problem is, another hacker will take if from them and do it again - Total Creation are just ignoring it, now they don't get back to me with other issues relation to the site - great service!

Review center removed the link I put on - when they hacked your site did it came up with a logo/picture with a name of the hacker? search the name and you will fined there facebook page.... you will not believe how many people there are doing it.

Total creation website are an easy hack due to low security!!

Mark4740_0's reply to Blimey666's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2013

They must have had my CPanel password/username, Hacked by uzman replaced my home page, I had the site cleaned up and a few days later my username and password were changed for my joomla login,i logged into cpanel and changed it and also changed cpanel password/username and all has been ok since (fingers crossed)

2400888's reply to Blimey666's Comment

Written on: 04/05/2013

Im on Total Creation's server and I keep getting hacked. Which company did you use to remove the hack? And have you moved servers?

Mark4740_0's reply to 2400888's Comment

Written on: 05/05/2013

i used [removed] to clean my site as it kept getting hacked/attacked, Great Bloke Really helpful and good at what he does, I also moved to one of his secure servers.

2400888's reply to Mark4740_0's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2013

The name's been removed above. how can you send this information over to me???

2400888's reply to Mark4740_0's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2013

i desperately need your help to find the guy you mention above. I would really appreciate it if you could contact me

“Total rip off more like!!”

Written on: 18/02/2013

Avoid!!!!! Trying to get my money back Slow to non existent service Poorer than poor slow reaction time Not worth the money - cheap is still a rip off Should not be allowed to trade At least D Turpin wore a mask! This is the truth ignore the self hype and manufactured testimonials This company is rubbish… Read Full Review

Majus-Conway's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2013

I had issues with total creation too. They are AWFUL !!

Ended up getting my self via 1-to-1 customer service from their design manage, was fantastic.

“DO NOT USE TOTAL CREATION UK”

Written on: 14/01/2013 by playmakersound (1 review written)

I paid for a website in September 2012 from TotalCreations after declining one very amateur poor draft from them they stopped replying to my e mails in January of this year after contacting them and trying to get a resolve I was met with the same lack of communication and respect, I was told they wouldn't be refunding my money and they would call police on me… Read Full Review

“Highly Recommended Really Happy”

Written on: 16/07/2012 by mark4740_0 (2 reviews written)

I purchased a ecommerce website from total creation A Basic Simple and easy
to navigate website This is what I wanted. I was contacted a couple of days later
and was asked to fill in the form for a brief idea of what i wanted.Please
be aware that all contact is by email and no telephone contact but this is
explained in the small print,Anyway i received my first draft of the
homepage which to be honest after nearly 3 weeks was the basic of the basic
and i was not too happy at this point BUTRead Full Review

Katypet's Response to mark4740_0's Review

Written on: 06/10/2012

after several months their hosting is rubbish, site is down about 75% of the time, They never answer emails, not much point having a website really when no one can see it or access it.

“great website cheap price”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by www.proviewinvestigations.com (1 review written)

what can you say you get a great website for a cheap price www.proviewinvestigations.com from start to finish the service was great and fast had no problems at all if i wanted changes they where done within 2 to 3 hours can`t best the service can`t beat the price. www.proviewinvestigations.com… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to www.proviewinvestigations.com's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

Have you been hacked yet?

“Website Completed As Required”

Written on: 17/06/2012 by seguro (1 review written)

Total Total Creation provide what they promise. The design ideas and components are sharp and provide a professional website. Now if you are in a hurry you may be pushed, but for the price the end result is fantastic. The interaction is polite and helpful with a smooth operation through to completion. Great Job Thanks… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to seguro's Review

Written on: 26/04/2013

Have you been hacked yet?

“Total creation a profssional web design company”

Written on: 11/06/2012 by vinceo (1 review written)

I was no way told or offered to write this review for Total Creation. As a business owner and consumer I believe in the power of a good review and what it can do for a business or product. They should be fair true and unbiased. Total Creation form start to finish were a truly professional company. It takes a bit of getting used to not to have a person to speak and just using emails, but with the fast response times and informative info this becomes a breeze. The web site I had created was… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to vinceo's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Total Creation Website Design”

Written on: 11/06/2012 by AndyCoutts (1 review written)

Came across the company via a random search and following discussions signed up for a bespoke website design. Being an a new company (www.homecentred.co.uk) we were a lttle appehensive but the whole process of design, amendment and advice was absoluetly firstly class. The team provide excellent advice regarding design of logo, colour, branding and wording.Communication was clear and prompt and we would have no hesitation in recommending the company to any other business just starting out… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to AndyCoutts's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Overall, I have to rate Total Creation very highly.”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by blackpearlweddings (1 review written)

Whilst their customer service is entirely electronic, they created a website that matched my specification perfectly, without ever making me feel they did not fully understand what I wanted. Every aspect of the design was continually worked and reworked until I was completely happy with it, and the end result has been a unique, professional website that has enabled me to promote my business in an even greater way than I imagined when starting out. Coupled up with the results, their pricing… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to blackpearlweddings's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Professional and attractive website!”

Written on: 30/04/2012 by londonproofreader (1 review written)

Overall, I am very happy with the service I have received from Total Creation. The end product looks so much better then I could ever have imagined. I was shown ideas and pictures that I hadn't thought of, and that I have actually used. My only criticism - and this is a small criticism - is that sometimes communications were a little abrupt, although I think I did ask a lot of questions! This did not ruin my experience, however, and I would be more than happy to recommend Total Creation… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to londonproofreader's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Quick and value for money”

Written on: 24/04/2012 by Cardoctorlondon (1 review written)

Total Creation hat we have not asked my business to write a 5 star review. I must say how pleased I am with my website www.cardoctorlondon.com and must comment on how quick total creations work and all for £74.99. Great… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to Cardoctorlondon's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Total Creation didn't ask me to write a 5 star review”

Written on: 18/04/2012 by makemeconfident.co.uk (1 review written)

Total Creation didn't ask me to write a 5 star review. I feel I want to say what a brilliant service total creation provide. They have built me a fantastic web site in quick time. It looks and feels very professional competing with my competitors has now become easier. Great work. Thanks. I will now buy your SEO package to complete my project. Make Me Confident co uk… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to makemeconfident.co.uk's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Excellent service and end result”

Written on: 17/04/2012 by asianorientalmassage (1 review written)

Firstly i would like to say Total Creation have not asked me to write a 5 star review but i have and the reason for this is because i have had several sites done in the past with web design companies that charge more than 10 times what total creation charged me (£74.99 8 page bespoke web design, hosting, domain etc..) and can honestly say my experience with these companies was terrible, no one ever there to answer calls, changes that i wanted that would take minutes took days and end result… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to asianorientalmassage's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Simple, quick, easy and more than value for money”

Written on: 16/04/2012 by NU-Training (1 review written)

Initially skeptical at paying so little for setting up my company's training website NU Training Services www.nts-uk.org, any fears I had of lack of quality or poor service were soon dispelled. It was fast, simple and good communication through out the process. Any requests or alterations were completed with no fuss at all. I would recommend anyone to use Total Creation, there is no valid reason why you would want to pay more to give you an online presence… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to NU-Training's Review

“Unbelievable Value”

Written on: 15/04/2012 by projectservicesltd.co.uk (1 review written)

If you are looking for the best quality and cheapest website, go direct to totalcreation.co.uk. Absolute superb value for money… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to projectservicesltd.co.uk's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Fantastic service and great support!”

Written on: 15/04/2012 by smallhands (1 review written)

I am very happy with the website that Total creation designed for me. I chose to have their most expensive full ecommerce service, i say most expensive but infact this is very cheap for my end product which was a basic joomla site with logo and shop installed. all i have to do is add content which i really enjoy doing and thankfully am already familiar with joomla sites. Total creation were very quick in responding to my emails and also in carrying out my requests which was fab! I will… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to smallhands's Review

Therealmattandsharon's reply to Blimey666's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2013

I am [name removed]...and i never wrote this review....Total creation are a Total waste of money...have i been hacked....it certainly looks so!

I NEVER WROTE THIS REVIEW AND WILL NOW BE SEEKING LEGAL ADVICE THANK YOU BLIMEY666 FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION.

“Value for money. Great Customer Service. Great website. ”

Written on: 13/04/2012 by FTTCleaning (1 review written)

Top class service, fast turn around and created a site for FTT Cleaning that really reflects the companies profile. First draft pretty much nailed first time. Excellent customer support and communications, had a reply answering any question within a few minutes. Will use again and will recommend to friends and other business I know. For a one page website I have been quote several hundred pounds, running into 4 figures. I cant believe how lucky I have been to find Total Creation who would… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to FTTCleaning's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 11/04/2012 by www.emergencyalertcard.co.uk (1 review written)

I launched the Emergency Alert Card,a new product a couple of weeks ago and I was looking for a website that I could direct customers to so that they could get more information about the product.I came across the company Total Creations by chance when I was serching on the internet.To be honest when I first saw their website I taught they would be too costly for me and came out of their site.The pricing levels for the various websites they produced were amazing,and I was thinking to myself is… Read Full Review

Blimey666's Response to www.emergencyalertcard.co.uk's Review

Have you been Hacked yet?

“Fantastic Service, Amazing Price, WOW!”

Written on: 05/04/2012 by phonegeeks (1 review written)

I am amazed at how quickly and cost effectively they delivered my website. I only paid £74.99 and i was slightly sceptical, but did they prove me wrong! They do have an impressive portfolio and even so you are always going to be slightly cautious, however i can honestly say they were fantastic. The team were very quick at replying and made many changes for me, they have an easy to follow design process which allows unlimited redesigns - great for an old fuss pot like me. The site was up and… Read Full Review