Titan-Pro 13HP Pressure Washer 18/24A Reviews

Titan-Pro 13HP Pressure Washer 18/24A - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Titan-Pro 13HP Pressure Washer 18/24A

Titan-Pro 13HP Pressure Washer 18/24A

“Bought one of these Titan petrol pressure washers and...”

Written on: 25/08/2010 by a1cjd (1 review written)

Bought one of these Titan petrol pressure washers and used it to clean my patio. Was easy to use and very powerfull, so it removed all dirt and soil stains etc from my patio leaving it looking new! I then went on and used it to clean the outside of my garage, it cleaned the brickwork nicely. A very usefull piece of machinery to have.

Howard… Read Full Review

Titan-Pro 13HP Pressure Washer 18/24A

“I can't belive how good these machines are I use it...”

Written on: 02/05/2010 by pmulholland (3 reviews written)

I can't belive how good these machines are I use it for patio cleaning with a TURBO NOZZLE and it just cuts through the grime. It is a very powerful machine so it can be a bit noisy. I have also used it sucking from a water butt.
Highly reccomend, and it arrived in 2 Days!!
Cheers