Bosch AXT Rapid 2000 Reviews

Bosch AXT Rapid 2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch AXT Rapid 2000

Bosch AXT Rapid 2000

“I do not share the previous reviewer's thoughts. I had...”

Written on: 22/06/2010

I do not share the previous reviewer's thoughts. I had a 2000HP previously, and this AXT Rapid 2000 is not in the same league, being very reluctant with anything other than twigs. Only the lightest of work should be considered its forte, I'afraid. Buy a bigger and more powerful machine, the extra is worth it… Read Full Review

Bosch AXT Rapid 2000

“I bought this model as it was the cheaper option, as I...”

Written on: 01/05/2010 by geoffk (12 reviews written)

I bought this model as it was the cheaper option, as I already own (the now discontinued) Bosch 2000 HP,I figured that this would shred all the twigs and bits that the 2000 HP would not touch. I gave this five stars and a recommendation as it did exactly what I wanted. However a caveat I would not consider putting anything over 6MM (despite handbook stating 35MM) through this machine, after an hour's use the blade was lightly marked, I would suggest that the blade should be considered as a… Read Full Review

Geoffk's Response to geoffk's Review

Written on: 05/06/2011

I have modified this item since this review,I put a thick washer between the backing disc and the blade it now cuts rapidly and with NO jams. Really pleased with it now 5*+.

YOU MODIFY MACHINERY ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.