Transun Lapland - Arctic Spirit Reviews

Transun Lapland - Arctic Spirit - Ask a question now

“Transun was terrible. Never again!”

Written on: 09/01/2014

With regards to our Festive Lights Transun tour, the phrase "Couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery," comes to mind. I could give numerous examples, but I think the fact that we were given a (poorly written) itinerary of our activities AFTER all 3 major activities had already been run provides a nice summary of how Transun operates. Due to this, our group missed the snowmobile tour despite being a captive audience on multiple buses in which the staff could have communicated the upcoming… Read Full Review

“This was to be an experience for myself and a close...”

Written on: 01/05/2010 by Fontana (1 review written)

This was to be an experience for myself and a close friend costing £2000 for 4 days Transun failed to deliver.
I was promised two days spending the majority of the day with the dogs, including several hours traveling to a wilderness cabin. This didn't happen.
Transun appeared to have over booked and telephoned a small family business to look after our needs, but they were unprepared and asked us what we would like to do. By this time it was so late in the day they could only offer a one hour… Read Full Review