Super E Cigarettes Reviews - www.ecigaretteweb.co.uk

Super E Cigarettes www.ecigaretteweb.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Super E Cigarettes www.ecigaretteweb.co.uk

Super E Cigarettes www.ecigaretteweb.co.uk

“This is day 2 on my ecigarette, I am so impressed, and...”

Written on: 19/05/2011

This is day 2 on my ecigarette, I am so impressed, and hopefully can quit the tobbaco ciggies. Haven't had one now for 48 hrs and feeling really confident.
My friend introduced me to the e cigarette web site and 2 days later my e cigarette arrived. Good luck to anyone who tries it, i think this time I will succeed… Read Full Review

Johntan's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2011

I have a box full of e cigs which although are not bad , they never quite tasted the same as normal cigs and they still pump nicotine into your body and when the e cig isnt available I always reached for the real ones , my wife went mad at the money I spent in changing models and cartridges / e liquid and still smoking tobacco.....
then 3 months ago I started a course of CHAMPIX tablets stopped smoking completely after daY 8 and have finished the course 9 days ago and tho my wife and friends continue to smoke around me I have no desire to start again..............
if I ever do get the urge then I will probably turn to my e cig first ...............but I cant recommend CHAMPIX high enough

Dawnwarrenerburrows's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2012

My partner & I decided to stop smoking and made a decision to quit last week.
We heard about your website & the products you had to offer.
We bought the starter kit a while ago and now are on the verge of ordering the stopper & e-liquid flavours etc.
We are on our 4th day and feel great could not have done it without your help I will recommend your website to all my smoker friends that are willing to give up or @ least try my best bet is that they will.
There's so many different techniques to quit smoking and none have worked until your magic cig came along it feels like your smoking has you inhale you see the smoke come out and it's so real .
All our friends are so impressed even those that don't smoke think it's a great idea and good for the enviroment as well as our health!!

Super E Cigarettes www.ecigaretteweb.co.uk

“Can't believe how good this product actually is. Got...”

Written on: 25/05/2010

Can't believe how good this product actually is. Got my Super Cigarette 4 weeks ago and not had a ciggie since, looks so much like the real thing that people don't even know I'm using it.

Have to refill the cartridges resonably often (prob last about 6 or so cigarettes worth) but that is one of the side effects of using a smaller model, but knew that before I bought it anyways. Am seriously considering getting a stainless steel one now!… Read Full Review

Super E Cigarettes www.ecigaretteweb.co.uk

“I don't usually review anything but I have been moved...”

Written on: 28/04/2010 by spl2dph (3 reviews written)

I don't usually review anything but I have been moved to do so this time by this amazing product.

I have been a smoker for over 10 years and it has been a constant battle to quit. I've tried patches and gum which have never really worked. A friend told me about the RN4081 super e cigarette they had bought online at e cigarette web. I was skeptical at first but thought I would give it a go...and boy was I pleased! I have been using this now for over 4 weeks and haven't had a tobacco cigarette… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib