We Love Cards www.welovecards.co.uk Reviews

We Love Cards www.welovecards.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Not personalised printing, but handwritten in untidy...”

Written on: 20/12/2012

I ordered a Gruffalo's child card for xmas. The website described it as a card when I was able to personalised my message. Thinking that my message would be professionally printed (funkypigeon/hallmark/ most online greeting card companies!), I went ahead to place the order. TO my dismay, when it arrived, the message was actually hadnwritten in an untidy scrawl. So it shouldn't have been described as being a card that allowed for 'personalisation'. the should have just sent me the card and I… Read Full Review

“I found this site when searching for DVD/CD Birthday...”

Written on: 26/04/2010 by longfields1 (6 reviews written)

I found this site when searching for DVD/CD Birthday cards and think that their selection and prices are both really good. The card prices included P&P although this may be a temporary offer. I paid for my order by PayPal and the cards which I ordered were delivered to me, protectively packaged, within two days… Read Full Review