World Cup Store Reviews - www.world-cup-store.co.uk

World Cup Store www.world-cup-store.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I just bought the England Captains Armband just in...”

Written on: 27/04/2010 by benthomas (2 reviews written)

I just bought the England Captains Armband just in time for the world cup...not for me but for my son!...World Cup Store was the cheapest on Google Base and I received the armband within 2 days which exceeded expectations..Site is easy to use and very extensive. Nice… Read Full Review

“I just got bought the england world cup shirt through...”

Written on: 24/04/2010 by Moonwax (3 reviews written)

I just got bought the england world cup shirt through world cup store for my kids birthday and managed to find it much cheaper than I thought it would be.
The site showed it was available in a few different stores so I picked the cheapest one and used the money I saved to buy myself a new football. Job done… Read Full Review