Berriewood Wholesale Reviews

Berriewood Wholesale - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Berriewood Wholesale

Berriewood Wholesale

“Poor Delivery Service and Always out of Stock”

Written on: 30/11/2014 by Petersonto275 (1 review written)

The one positive about Berriewood is they are cheap. However every delivery I have had apart from the very first I have had issues with. I have had damaged items on almost every delivery, one delivery not delivered when they said it would be and they take payment for items they don't have in stock and haven't notified you of. On the plus they do, do what they can to put this right but it is inconvenient and unacceptable on every order I have placed… Read Full Review

“Thawed & Not as described!”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by GloriaKerr (1 review written)

I ordered a load of BARF frozen chicken for my dog. It was OK, although it had half defrosted by the time it was delivered. It also took them a whole week to deliver from the time of placing my order. I ordered freeflow frozen minces, all of which had to go in the bin as they were defrosted completely on arrival. I also ordered Medium sized bones, but these were all in a big 2 foot square cube! Frozen together originally, but again, pretty much defrosted by the time I got them. Also the… Read Full Review

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by MrsBird1964 (1 review written)

This was my first (and last) dealing with Berriewood Wholesale... I placed an order 2 days ago online, I had a response email confirming receiving order, but no indication as to when to expect delivery. I chased them today and was told an item was out of stock, therefore the order would be delivered next Tuesday... 6 days from placing order and no communication to say it would be delayed!!… Read Full Review

“Wouldn't do business again”

Written on: 17/05/2012

I did business with this company for several months and thought they were very professional and always answered my queries quickly. That was however until I experience problems with one of their products which caused my dog to have Diarrhoea. I contacted them several times (used two different email addresses) to see if any other customer had experienced any problems and they never responded. I requested refund and found that my emails to them were bouncing back so they obviously blocked my… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2012

Nice video! Especially since you didn't gloss over the exceptions . So often tenrairs/books/videos etc. state If dog does A,B or C then do X . But they never address what to do if the dog does D . I thought you were falling into that pattern with the Obviously not if it's really painful comment. However at the end you inserted the additional info (using carrot etc) that addressed that issue. Nice job!