Survey Friends Reviews - www.surveyfriends.co.uk

• Content

Survey Friends - www.surveyfriends.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Survey Friends - www.surveyfriends.co.uk

Survey Friends - www.surveyfriends.co.uk

“Account Deleted For No Reason”

Written on: 26/01/2013

I've been with them a few months and was just short of requesting payment and they have deleted my account. I have had no response from emails. I have wasted hours on surveys i will now not be paid for. BEWARE… Read Full Review

“I love survey sites, I think they are such an easy way...”

Written on: 14/03/2011 by Marti86 (3 reviews written)

I love survey sites, I think they are such an easy way of winning money or prizes, and I particularly like Surveyfriends.

Its so easy, you just register, take the surveys they send you, which are always less than 10 minutes long, and for each one completed you earn points. You can but those points on prize draws. In the prize draws they have £10 - £50 highstreet vouchers (argos, love to shop, amazon etc) and prizes like cameras, ipods, techie stuff.

I won a £50 voucher in my first month of… Read Full Review

“I came across this site very reently and decided to...”

Written on: 23/06/2010

I came across this site very reently and decided to sign up, to my surprise I won a voucher within two weeks time after completing only a few questionnaires.

I am a member of a number of similar sites and it took me a while to win something in those however I was quick to win in this one.

negatively though, you can only win something once every six months and that limits the amount of times you can win.

Itw worth the try for high chance of winning just first time round… Read Full Review

“I think that SurveyFriends is a great surveys website...”

Written on: 22/04/2010

I think that SurveyFriends is a great surveys website because it is a bit different than the average survey sites. It is funnier the way they enable panellist to win rewards (auctions system) and they enable panellist to turn their points into donations too which is good for charities!

I really liked the fact that the surveys are really short and don't ask more than 4 min of your time to be filled!… Read Full Review