Canada Business Plans Reviews - www.canadabusinessplans.org

Canada Business Plans www.canadabusinessplans.org - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canada Business Plans www.canadabusinessplans.org

Canada Business Plans www.canadabusinessplans.org

“Incomplete & incompetent business plan, rejected by...”

Written on: 14/04/2012 by Dee-Are (1 review written)

I hired this company to write a business plan, it was incomplete and rejected by the first lender it was submitted to. They could not incorporate the correct data, nor did they understand start up costs and the need to clearly write up the start up costs. I sent them information, they would not open the files, instead they would call or email the same questions. When confronted with this, they admitted to not reading or even opening most of the files they were sent! They assured me they… Read Full Review

“Pathetic. August 2010, Hired them to write a business...”

Written on: 03/04/2011 by biztycoon (1 review written)

Pathetic. August 2010, Hired them to write a business plan because I was busy and thought MAYBE I could justify hiring a "Professional" firm to write the "Strategic Business Plan". First draft was horrible. Had no idea where they were headed. They claimed they don't use templates. I actually asked if she sent me the wrong draft. After the second section I stepped in. First writer was pulled. Starting with the first draft section that was forwarded to me and everyone thereafter I edited and… Read Full Review

“Awful company, awful service. The people there seem...”

Written on: 01/12/2010

Awful company, awful service. The people there seem to be trying to do their best, but I think they are hindered by the executive level. They provide outdated and often poor statistics to support the business ideas. This research is deemed to be less than compelling by banks and other organization who have reviewed the prepared business plans. There have been numerous cases of unhappy clients having to go through their credit card companies in order to get any sort of refund after using… Read Full Review

Biztycoon's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I have heard other discouraging comments about this company so this review supports what I've come across up to this point.

“Very unprofessional service. Apparenty linked from...”

Written on: 06/05/2010

Very unprofessional service. Apparenty linked from Canada Leadership Grants, so I trusted them. They charged me first, then they wrote a review that you can find on web, not even about my company. They deserve a lawsuit.

“Extremely unprofessional company. They literally hire...”

Written on: 21/04/2010

Extremely unprofessional company. They literally hire ESL people to write a professional business plan that will be presented to banks and potential investors. They don't return calls or emails for at least a few days, usually a couple weeks. When I hired them they gave me one revision of the plan (even though they advertised unlimited).

Unauthorized credit card bill was another problem I experienced. They charged me $2000 and in reality provided an outline of a business plan (which is… Read Full Review