Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0 Reviews

• Quality

Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0 - Ask a question now

Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0

“This is the worst piece of software I have ever...”

Written on: 16/11/2010

This is the worst piece of software I have ever bought. If I could get it to work I'm sure it would be great but it crashes the whole time. Also will not work with MPEG-2 videos properly. Adobe support is criminally useless: I held on for an hour and a half to their support department until, as it became clear that they could not find a solution, they hung up on me!… Read Full Review

Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0

“THIS SOFTWARE IS ACTUALLY EASY TO USE, IF YOU CAN GET...”

Written on: 23/09/2010

THIS SOFTWARE IS ACTUALLY EASY TO USE, IF YOU CAN GET IT TO START! SMALL. I INSTALLED IT ON A 3 MONTH OLD PC. IT WILL START PROBLEM: YOU CAN NEVER GET IT TO START. I INSTALLED IT ON A 3 MONTH OLD PC. IT WILL START IN 1 OUT OF 20-30 ATTEMPTS. IT YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, GO TO ADOBES URL FOR THOUBLESHOOTING AND READ THE COMMENTS.

JEFF J… Read Full Review

Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0

“This is the worst piece of software I have ever had...”

Written on: 20/04/2010 by Mintee (1 review written)

This is the worst piece of software I have ever had the misfortune to own.

I did a lot of research on this software before I went ahead and bought it. I compared user reviews on numerous relevant websites and this seemed to be the best overall software.

On the positive side, there are many features with this software which can make the editing very professional.

However, my home PC's specification exceeds the minimum stated on the box. It crashes every time I use it. It slows down the… Read Full Review