Schengen Visa Germany (London post) Reviews

Schengen Visa Germany (London post) - Ask a question now

“I was very impressed with the Italian visa application...”

Written on: 19/05/2010

I was very impressed with the Italian visa application centre in London, although the office is difficult to find I was seen promptly as soon as I arrived and the staff at the counter were relaxed and helpful. My visa came through in 7 days but the oly downer was that i had to queue for half an hour to collect it; they do have there options to have it delivered to home address. It really is a straightforward process if you prepare all the documents they request and have enough funds to cover… Read Full Review

“The Germany Embassy in London is awful if you're a...”

Written on: 14/04/2010 by JohnCrawford (34 reviews written)

The Germany Embassy in London is awful if you're a tourist wanting to obtain a Schengen Visa (a visa that let's non EU people travel around Europe).

I have obtained a few of these visas before (Spain, France and the Netherlands). In all the other countries I had little trouble in obtaining the visa and to be honest, I had no trouble in getting my visa from the German embassy in London. So what was the problem? It was the massive hassle I had to go through to get it.

Instead of being able… Read Full Review