Release Travel Bournemouth Reviews - www.releasetravel.co.uk

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 09/05/2013

A week before my hen do release travel rang to tell me that nothing had been paid for us. They have taken up to £2000 from our group, I will never trust or use a company like that again. Luckily the apartments had been booked just not paid so we had to pay again. This is disgusting behaviour it is stressful enough trying to plan everything without heartless people just after your money. Do not be taken in by these people sort all your own activities and accommodation out and preferably pay on… Read Full Review

Jennyjames2013's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2013

The man that owns this company is called [name removed] he normally with holds it when calling people. He has done this many times sets up hen and stag companies..spends all the clients money and then dissolves the companies. He also owns protected travel services which is ironic as it's a company that's meant to protect your money. His business partners in both businesses are a man called [name removed]. His wife/girlfriend who goes under the name [name rmeoved] also owns shares in these companies as well as owns new you bootcamp, she is also doing the same with the Boot Camp spending the clients money. I hear it is being wound up. Do not trust any of them. Good luck. We managed to get our money back which is why I am giving details on here. We only got our money back as we did not stop phoning all three of them.

You can also check other companies they have wound up or started

“Do not use this company ”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by Piratekell (1 review written)

I own a paintball company in Cornwall I will not except any bookings for this company as they take the money from the customer, and do not pay the activity owners, I have reported this company to the police fraud line, and customs and excise also trading standards. My company is not alone in this read all the reviews about this company. We are still trying to recover our money. … Read Full Review

“Who are you booking with?”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by mike3a (1 review written)

Release Travel (Release Promotions Limited company number 04512621) 2011 accounts Loss -£370,379 Director : Was a Director of The Stag and Hen Group Limited in 2007 Major Shareholder: Also a director of Protected Travel Services and director of The Stag and Hen Group Limited Protected Travel Services Limited (company number 06181223 previous name Trustee Monk Ltd (2010), My Booking Cloud Ltd (2009), My Travel Cloud Ltd (2008)) 2012 accounts Profit £2510 Director is a major shareholder… Read Full Review

Fantasticweekends's Response to mike3a's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

Fantastic Weekends has no allifiation with Release Travel. The MD of Fantastic Weekends parted with Release Travel in August 2012 to set up Fantastic Weekends. Fantastic Weekends has been operating since January 2013, hence why no accounts have been filed. Fantastic weekends is 100% independent from Release Travel and is simply bonded by Protected Travel Services. Fantastic Weekends pays its suppliers on time, every time, has no debts and has 100% positive reviews on this very web-site.

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY they just want your money!!!”

Written on: 02/04/2013 by AJH100 (1 review written)

My daughter’s bridesmaid organised a hen weekend with release travel for the Easter weekend in London, we were booked into the Thistle Barbican hotel for 2 nights. The first evening were having an early Greek meal, then going to see Thriller and to finish the evening off Tiger Tiger bar. I rang the hotel the week before to try to get my daughter an upgraded room and they had no booking on their system after several phone calls central reservations found the booking but it had not been paid so… Read Full Review

Kay8's Response to AJH100's Review

Written on: 10/04/2013

Have you tried contacting the stag and hen group? They have reinvented themselves and are the same company. They will deny they have anything to do with release but the manager of Release also works in their office!! I have just came back from a hen do I organised and luckily I realised what they were up to and chased them until they paid for our hotel and 2 activities, 1 of our activities was not paid for an I am currently seeking a refund for this.

Ruthsarah's Response to AJH100's Review

Written on: 04/04/2013

Hi, I have had exactly the same experience. They have ruined my friends hen do and taken all our money. I really don't know how they sleep at night. They have also denyed to me that they are trading under the name The Stag and Hen Group but when making a fake enquiry on the Release Travel website someone from The Stag and Hen Group then calls back. I hope to see them on Watchdog or Rip off Britain shortly and will not stop fighting until I have all the money back.

Prisalla's reply to Ruthsarah's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2013

I WANT SOME TOO. MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER/MMEET.

Prisalla's reply to Ruthsarah's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2013

I WANT SOME TOO. MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER/MMEET.

Prisalla's Response to AJH100's Review

I REALLY DID'NT LIKE. IT IS BORING

Ajh100's reply to Prisalla's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2013

Not meant to be sensational, mind blowing headlines just giving the facts to help others

Bride2Bee's Response to AJH100's Review

Written on: 03/04/2013

Please dont give up. We were in the same boat as you, I am the bride to be and after months of my bridesmaids booking the perfect hen for me we found out two days before we were due to arrive that our accommodation and activities had been cancelled and Release Travel had taken all our money. Again no response from them, we have established they are now trading under The Hen and Stag group something they deny yet slip up on responding to e-mails on both company addresses. We are currently in contact with the BBC who are hoping to feature our story and expose these manipulative, spineless people.

Prisalla's reply to Bride2Bee's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2013

WELL I THINK I AM SMART. BUT PROBABLY NOT SMART ENOUGH. I DID'NT SAY IT DIDN'T HAVE ANY VALUE.

Prisalla's reply to Bride2Bee's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2013

“NEVER EVER USE!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE A DISGRACE”

Written on: 26/03/2013

This company are an absoulte disgrace, we booked a hen do, paid the deposits, and then never heard from them again, you cannot get through to them and they do not responsed to email, after calling the number given to us of the hotel we Supposedly booked we found out it had been cancelled luckly we found out before we paid the final balance… Read Full Review

“Was due to go to Brighton this Easter weekend with...”

Written on: 25/03/2013 by Clo_fish87 (1 review written)

Was due to go to Brighton this Easter weekend with this company. After calling the burlesque venue (to get more info due to getting no response from release since they got all our money, suprise suprise) we discovered they hadn't been paid, neither have the dream boys show,same story from the hotel and now we are all devastated that my cousins hen weekend has been ruined! One venue even said they are in the process of taking them to court to get money from a previous booking! This company… Read Full Review

“NEVER EVER USE”

Written on: 12/03/2013

HEN WEEKEND BOOKED FOR BOURNEMOUTH - WE HAVE ALL LOST ARE DEPOSITS PAID TO THIS COMPANY… Read Full Review

“Disgrace of a company”

Written on: 12/03/2013 by Freddyp (1 review written)

Paid for a stag weekend to Edinburgh,booked activities and hotel,arrived to hotel to find nothing had been paid for,all trips and activities also not paid for,couldn't get hold of anyone over the weekend,we ended up spending 5 hors on a coach to then be told we couldn't do the rafting activity as release travel had not "RELEASED" payment,they should be called "WE DON'T RELEASE MONEY TRAVEL" PLEASE ANYONE DON'T BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY! YOU MIGHT AS WELL ROLE YOUR CASH UP AND SMOKE IT!… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 12/03/2013 by ruthsarah (1 review written)

I organised a hen do for my friend for this coming weekend (16 March). Release organised it all. The package included afternoon Tea, one nights stay at a hotel and an evening meal. Everything was ok until we made the final payment. Once they received all our money it then all went down hill. First of all they told me a computer error meant that the venue for the afternoon tea was not booked. They said they would find another venue or we could get a refund. We decided on the refund however we… Read Full Review

“Awful do not use these people!!!!”

Written on: 04/03/2013 by Abigaillovesyou1985 (1 review written)

Do not use this company we got back from a hen do yesterday!! I had numerous problems for 2 weeks before departure as they had booked us into an awful hotel and booked our activities On all the wrong days. They called it an admin error and I believed them!! I got a frosty reception from the hotel manager who had not been paid and received a cheque that morning for the rooms. He said he was taking a huge risk letting us stay as he wouldn't know I the cheque would clear or not!! We had paid… Read Full Review

“Never! Your Most Important Hour will be Ruined!”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I arranged a stag weekend that was paid for 6 months before departure. I was told only the night before that arrangement had been finalized and as a result. The accommodation we requested was not available even after I was sent pictures and my itinerary listed exactly the items I had paid for. We stayed in a derelict building in Prague and saw 1 cleaner as we left on our 3rd Day. Very dark and scary and one room of 3 was no bigger than a shoe box. Our excursion were not where we booked either… Read Full Review

“If you want a great stag/hen party DO NOT use Release...”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by NickIbizaHire (1 review written)

My advice if you want your stag/hen party to go smoothly is do not use Release Travel in any way shape or form. I am a supplier in Ibiza and not once has a booking with release travel gone smoothly, not only do they over promise their guests things but now they are not paying suppliers after taking money from their guests! This company will go bust so don't let them take your money. We had a group of girls in Ibiza and release had taken their money and booked the charter in with them. Because… Read Full Review

“STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!! Release Travel”

Written on: 29/01/2013 by VickyDL (1 review written)

I booked my hen weekend for sept 2012 to Nottingham. I fully paid over £2000 beginning of August. One day before we were due to leave for Nottingham I received a call stating that the hotel had released our rooms so they could not send me to Nottingham!!! I phoned the hotel and found out that Release Travel had not paid hotels.com for the accommodation therefore the rooms had been released back to the public!! As you can imagine I was livid. We had booked comedy club, cocktail making and the… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 14/01/2013 by lukejmw (1 review written)

DON'T BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY. Most of what what we paid Release Travel for wasn't provided on the stag weekend. The only thing that was paid for was the hotel. All activities - clay pigeon shooting, go-karting, a meal and club entry had not been booked with the relevant providers, even though we had paid Release Travel for them. Now they are being incredibly elusive and refusing to refund us. Give them your money at your peril!… Read Full Review

“Such a great weekend away - so easy and no stress!”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by BlimeyRiley (1 review written)

We booked this weekend months ago just to be a bit organised, Release were helpful especially as we made quite a few changes to the group size and the activities, we even had to add someone on right at the last minute a few days before we were due to go but that wasn’t a problem thanks to the help of Nicky, she is a star! The weekend went without a hitch and as a group we have been friends for years so this is the first of hopefully many hen weekends and we will be booking with Release… Read Full Review

“DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 02/12/2012

All I can say is this company is very unprofessional I organised a hen weekend for my sister the accommodation we booked was very old fashioned pictures that were shown were nothing like how the accommodation looked!!!!! the hen weekend was in August and I am still waiting for the deposits I have made numerous calls and email's the BOSS is never there or available to talk too this company is an absolute joke PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not book with these people you will have months after of stress… Read Full Review

“Bournemouth 2012 Great Weekend”

Written on: 30/11/2012

Hotel was basic but clean and in a really good location so we could walk into town where all the clubs are really easily. Hen decided she wanted us to get taxis though! Karaoke on the Friday night was so much fun and def recommend this for breaking the ice in big groups who don’t all know each other! Very happy hen-thank you release! Bournemouth 2012… Read Full Review

“Great Weekend in London - Thank you ”

Written on: 29/11/2012

Had the hard task of organizing my best friends hen do, she was very particular but Release Travel were great in helping me. The weekend went well, there was a last minute hotel change but it actually worked out to be a better hotel which we were all pleased with. All activities were in easy reach on the tube and the ice bar was fab, would definitely go again. My fussy friend had a great time and we would book again with Release Travel… Read Full Review

“Excellent Stag In Newcastle”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by jth1967 (1 review written)

We had a great weekend and sorting out the booking was really easy especially when trying to organise 15 blokes! I would book again and so would my mates. The team were great and helped with a lot of suggestions, really took all the hassle out. … Read Full Review

“Had a great weekend - thankyou Release Travel”

Written on: 25/11/2012 by Caroline543 (1 review written)

Went on my sisters hen weekend last weekend to Brighton booked through Release Travel. From start to finish the company were great and we had a fab time. The online itinerary was great as I could easily get all the info out to the girls. The accommodation was great and the cocktail making was such a laugh. Thank you Release Travel for organising such a great time for us all, we will be in touch to organise my hen next and would deffo recommend your company… Read Full Review