Beanies & Magnets Reviews - www.beaniesandmagnets.com

Beanies and Magnets - www.beaniesandmagnets.com - Ask a question now

“This is the worst place I have ever done business with.”

Written on: 30/09/2012 by drlcamp (1 review written)

I ordered 100 Kiwi the Frog from this business and have never received them. I have sent several messages asking for my money back. I finally received a reply from the company saying they would try to track my package. That is the last time they have tried to contact me. Still waiting for my refund or my Kiwi Boos. It has been over a year… Read Full Review

“brilliant service and delivery. my neice loved the...”

Written on: 16/02/2011 by fragglekisser (1 review written)

brilliant service and delivery. my neice loved the doll so much. stress free service. i would recommend and use again.
we are awaitinganother birthday and will be adding this site to our favourites… Read Full Review

“i ordered some magnets as a joke for somebodyexpecting...”

Written on: 06/05/2010 by davidwillam (1 review written)

i ordered some magnets as a joke for somebodyexpecting them to be cheap tat. but they arrived within 24hrs and where really good quality. captain america and spiderman magnets. i am thinking of buying some more for my own fridge as they really cool items. my friend who i gave them to as a silly gift was actually very very impressed with them too. soo its good all round… Read Full Review

“If people are intresting in buying beanies or magnets...”

Written on: 13/04/2010 by chriscrouch69 (3 reviews written)

If people are intresting in buying beanies or magnets this is certainly the website to go to. The website is simple to follow and easy to use, it has all sorts of different choices of soft toys, fridge magnets and TY Beanies. i Would definitely recomend www.beaniesandmagnets.com to family and friends. The items i bought were well wrapped and in perfect condition when they arrived at my house, i will be buying again from www.beaniesand magnets.com so overall i give this website a top review… Read Full Review