Sagem Vodafone Sure Signal Box Reviews

Sagem Vodafone Sure Signal Box - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem Vodafone Sure Signal Box

Sagem Vodafone Sure Signal Box

“Vodafone has a great signal in my area but due to...”

Written on: 27/09/2010 by SuzukiKev (24 reviews written)

Vodafone has a great signal in my area but due to living in a thick walled house the signal tended to drop off when walking around. I looked in to the Sure Signal box which seemed a good idea. I purchased it through a Vodafone store for £50 after a lot of research and checking that my phone does accept 3G signal and that my home broadband runs a min of 1mb. When I got it home It was so easy to setup, you just plug it in to your router and then go online to www.vodaphone.co.uk to setup the… Read Full Review

Sagem Vodafone Sure Signal Box

“Live in an older property with thick walls, so the...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

Live in an older property with thick walls, so the mobile signal of any networks inside the house can be so-so. Installed a Vodafone SureSignal device - basically it just plus into a spare port on your broadband router. You need to firstly register its serial number online and add the phone numbers that you want to allow to connect. Then it will self-register itself - this takes about 1 hour. Then you will have full bar 3G coverage in your home. Works great for me...also means that my… Read Full Review

Sagem Vodafone Sure Signal Box

“I purchased my Sure Signal device from Vodafone in...”

Written on: 08/08/2010 by wilorc (2 reviews written)

I purchased my Sure Signal device from Vodafone in October 2009. In my opinion, the quality of the device is poor. Quite often it was not possible to have a two way conversation. It completely broke after eight months. I contacted Vodafone to report this. It was very hard to get through to the right technical support people. When I finally did they asked me to send it back, so it did this. I waited nearly two weeks and was eventually sent another broken replacement. As the unit was less… Read Full Review

Sagem Vodafone Sure Signal Box

“Vodafone signal in out house has always been poor, we...”

Written on: 12/04/2010 by liccledevil83 (22 reviews written)

Vodafone signal in out house has always been poor, we could just about make a phone call out of a window. This lead us to look into the Vodafone sure signal box; there were very few reviews or information online so thought I should write a review.
The box costs around £50 (or £5 a month) you hook it up to the broadband modem, go online to add vodafone mobile users (up to 32), a text gets sent through and away to go.
We now have full signal throughout the house, can even make phone calls from… Read Full Review