UK Gaming Computers Reviews - www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

Media Gallery for UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“poor service also poor comunication”

Written on: 28/03/2017 by Harrington234 (1 review written)

bought son a computer from UK gaming in December paid £26 for delivery didn't receive on the right day.also because we went 1 week and 3 days over registering the warranty i was told it was to late poor communication through email and also when i made a phone call i was insulted buy the man on the phone saying it was only a budget computer, weather you pay £1350 or £3000 it shouldn't matter.They say the are a small company trying to build up a good reputation well all i can say be ware off… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/03/2017

Dear Mrs Bock,

We are a little confused by your feedback here, would you be so kind to elaborate on your points please?

You state the delivery was a day late but looking at the tracking information for your order the courier attempted delivery at 15:30 on the estimated day of delivery only to receive no answer and left a calling card. Did the courier not attempt delivery on your chosen delivery date then?

Your son was indeed more than a bit late late registering the warranty - we even emailed him a week before the time limit was up to remind him - I presume you were unaware of this extra notification in addition to no less than 4 other instances where you were told of the time scale?

The poor communication via email is a real mystery, he emailed us on 30/12/16 during the Christmas closure at 12:59 yet on the same day, when we were actually closed, sent a reply at 13:13 - 14 minutes after his email was sent. Could you please explain where you believe there was poor communication or were you unaware that we had replied to him in such short amount of time?

Regarding the budget comment. You stated to my colleague that "We have spent his entire budget of £1300, its not good enough, we should be entitled to more" and the response was " it doesn't matter what your budget was, whether you spend £300, £3000 or £1300, the activation period is the same for everyone". I was there listening to the conversation so know exactly what was said. You were attempting to get us to make an exception because you thought that the contract didn't apply to you because of the amount you had spent but can assure you no one told you had a budget computer.

I can understand the warranty situation, you failed to follow multiple instances of instructions and reminders and strangely 3 months later you are now reporting you were in the wrong, however would appreciate if you could clarify the delivery and poor communication situation so I can look into this further to see if we need to put anything in place to help with future customers.

Have a Good weekend.

UK Gaming Computers

Written on: 01/04/2017

All i can say i wish you would of got back to me with emails as quick as you have replied to this review,every company has a right to put there side and so have a customer with out it being twisted. The last email we received of you was 30th December 2016 saying that you would get back to me about weather you would be able to allow the warranty,it took me to get in touch 3 months later.The emails i received before then was only information about the building of the computer,as for the delivery i phoned your company at 5:20 pm to say the computer hadn't come and the person i spoke to tracked it and told me it was out on the van and if the drive runs out of time he will deliver it in the morning, so where you got that i missed him is a total lie.And yes when i made the phone call i was only asking if an exception could be made on the warranty as it was only late by 1 week & 4 days i didn't state that i spent my son's entire budget at all, we had a much larger budget but didn't want to take the chance so bought a budget one.And NEVER did i say we should be entitled to it i was just disgusted in the way you treat new customers. I stated in an email that i thought the warranty information was more an advisory and not a time limit ,and we have never once received a reminder.All i can say is that i have worked in customer service for many years and i no that in your power you could of done something you just chose not to . I don't believe that you will put anything into place for future customers as you cannot be honest when some makes a unfair review please don't twist the truth i have no need to lie and discredit your company i'm just stating the facts if the warranty was way over then i would understand completely, i will not allow myself to respond to any response to this reply as i have said all i need to say on the subject .

Written on: 07/04/2017

Dear Mrs Bock,

The last email did indeed state we would get back to you IF we were willing to make an exception. We were not willing to make the exception so did not reply.

I can't post direct links here but if you go to ourwebsiteaddress forwardslash deliveryandemail.jpg you will see a screen shot of both your tracking information showing the missed delivery and the "phantom" email that you say you didn't get reminding you to activate your warranty. Dated 15/12/17 - 6 days before that time limit was up and 8 days after the system was delivered.

The screenshot does not lie. I would also advise you to read through the paperwork and emails again. The time limit is not an advisory, it clearly states within 2 weeks but does say recommend that it is done within 48 hours so that you don't forget.

Regarding delivery, delivery dates are only estimations anyway. There is no guarantee a consignment will arrived on the chosen delivery date. As much as we would love to offer guaranteed delivery dates, we cant as like 99% of online retailers deliveries are made by a 3rd part courier and unfortunately things happen which are out of our control and probably the couriers too.

I know what you asked and what you were told on the phone. Lets be honest here and address the elephant in the room, you are "disgusted in the way we treat new customers" and have left this review because you didn't get your own way for something that is your own fault.

I see absolutely no reason to put anything further in place - A giant notice affixed to the side of your PC, the online setup guide, the on-line warranty page, an email when the system is shipped, the paper setup instructions and the reminder emails are more than enough notices for anyone.

9 times out of 10 we do make an exception, your request was simply far too late.

“Customer beware! ”

Written on: 01/06/2016 by cleris (1 review written)

Be very careful when dealing with this company. Look at terms and conditions. Warranty isn't what it seems. … Read Full Review

Ukgc's Response to cleris's Review

Written on: 01/06/2016

Hi cleris,

Could you please explain to everyone why the warranty is not what it seems?

Its pretty transparent, especially since we publish the full details of our warranty all over our website (inclusive on the therms and conditions which you read and agree to when ordering).

Did you therefore miss read something or assume something incorrectly?

“Bad customer service. Now have a useless computer that...”

Written on: 17/05/2016 by Willoughbyss428 (1 review written)

Terrible follow up care. Very unhelpful. Wish I had never brought from them. More fool me!… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/05/2016

Hi Willoughbyss428,

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with our Service. Could you explain what exactly is the issue and I can look into it for you?

“Two break downs, terrible service and attempted rip me off”

Written on: 01/02/2015 by Crumbledoughb (1 review written)

I bought a metis computer that was customised to my needs for Christmas 2012. A few months of running fine and everything going great my PC stopped giving any video input. I contacted the company who in reply told me they couldn't fix it unless I paid and after a long battle had to outsmart them by bringing up sales laws until they admired they would have to fix it free of charge if I took it down and picked it up which I did (4 hour trip I might add) they fixed it fine and just now the exact… Read Full Review

Ukgc's Response to Crumbledoughb's Review

Written on: 02/02/2015

Hi Bryn,

Thanks for your feedback but I am a little disappointed to read that your PC has a similar fault and you believe that it is because of us there is a fault. Your Asus P8B75-M LX motherboard had developed a fault after 4 months use which we diagnosed and repaired without cost within a couple of days (you even thanked us for the fast and efficient repair including the whole process from start to finish) and now believe we didn't do a good job at fixing it - The PC has worked as normal for the last 19 months since the repair - could you please explain why you believe that we "didn't do a good job at fixing it" because clearly we did if it was working when you collected it?

I understand you are frustrated that the PC potentially has the same issue but we don't manufacturer the components so if a component fails you should be venting your frustration towards Asus who manufacturer the component - we simply assemble and test the systems.

It sounds like you are not interested in our help as you have already left a review without contact us prior but if the fault is exactly the same then your motherboard will be under manufacturers warranty (Asus carry a 2-3 year manufacturer warranty as where most other only carry a year) so you can send it to them and they will replace it under manufacturer warranty free of charge.

I would also advise you to ensure that you are running the PC via a surge protector - we did advise this when the PC was first delivered but also reminded you in person when you came to collect the PC after the repair knowing it was a surge that caused the motherboard fault otherwise if the fault will simply reoccur again. We had a very small amount of Asus P8B75-M LX motherboards fail in the time we sold them (less than 0.3% failure rate) so you are either extremely unlucky or have an underlying issue with how your system is receiving power but as we know what the cause of the first fault was, it would be exceedingly likely that you do have an issue with your surge protector or because you haven't got one as advised.

Good luck with the repair and I hope you are up and running as soon as possible.

“Be careful”

Written on: 18/06/2014

I ordered a PC last Sept and it came with part of the front lose, since than the PC had one of the lights fell from the top of the PC and I have had nothing but trouble with this product stating up, when working it seems to be be fine but the start up is so faulty. I have e mailed the company and than called in to see what, can be done to fix this issue. I was greeted by the senior engineer who in a nut shell tried to be little the warranty which when you look at their site it states " they… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/02/2015

Just to clarify this feedback as we have had a couple of customers question what it was about this was a customer attempting to commit warranty crime.
The PC was out of warranty and was not even remotely covered under any consumer rights. We even offered a labour free repair on the system despite not even obliged to look at it.

Suffice to say, it never went to court and when the customers credit card company got in contact with us to attempt a charge back they were soon filled in with what the customer was trying to do - within one email the credit card company dropped the charge back, and apologized for taking up out time.

If UK Gaming Computers are at fault then it is in our up most importance to make things right, in this case we were being threatened with a duff review in order to get more out of us than a labour free repair despite not being entitled to anything.

Written on: 03/02/2015

I can confirm this PC was 6 months old and very much in warranty this company failed to repair it due to the above Comments I placed on the review site. I have the company e mails from them which I will happy post on line I have had to get legal and credit card help that's ture and I will be sending the above to them as this is not yet been completed. This company are not explains the facts to you. You have been warned.

Written on: 04/02/2015

Well that's a lie If I ever heard one.

The PC was well over 6 month old and was out of warranty. Period. Even your own credit card company disagrees with you!

Written on: 04/02/2015

Now let me think that's right your web site states our PC's are so awesome they come with a 3 year warranty I don't lie my PC from you was 6 months old when it went wrong the report I have from the company that fixed it paid for by the CC company stated poorly built I have the report but iam sure your not intested. For the record I have served my country in the Army for 12 years, I have been in the Met Police, have been a prison officer for 25 years and also a retained fire fighter for 7 years my integrity is in tact, such a pity yours is not I will not respond any further people can make up their own minds however call my integrity into question one more time and I will see you in court PERIOD. I will be forwarding all these comments to the solicitors that are dealing with this case.

Written on: 05/02/2015

Really? So why does your initial review date (18/6/14) and the mention of the "Sept" month in it say otherwise to your imaginary time scale?

Would that be the same company that state your PC was "poorly built" be the same company that told your CC company, and I quote, "a fault with the power supply because the power supply fan does not spin."? FYI - The Power Supply fan is only meant to spin when the power supply is under a certain load or reaches a certain temperature otherwise it will not spin, ever. Bless them, I wonder if they are still in business with that kind of technical diagnosis.

You had attempted to criminally deceit your CC company into believing we were at fault and have just been publicly outed.

I have a shovel here if you want to make the hole deeper.

Written on: 05/02/2015

Hi

I have had enough of all this the dates are at the bottom e mail it's now 2015 this was built in 2013 the fault went wrong at 9 months or just before still less tha a year old I won't bicker about dates this as been ongoing for ages no wonder dates get mixed up the fact remains it was less than a year old you state 3 years warranty on your site your T&C's had no mention of a photo you said it was attached to the PC sorry but that was not the case. I have attached all e mails to and from your company and myself I have nothing to hide let people make up there own minds what I will say is this is not showing your company as professional what so ever look at what you are doing and how people will view your comments I do now have a workable PC fixed at 177.00 paid for by the CCard company I can post all the bills and parts removed and notes from the company that fixed it if you want me to. The PC is powerful and when working granted it's good however you expect it to last longer and good after sales I and have removed names from the e mails.

Thanks for your reply.

Your computer will not be fixed by Gaming Computers for free. I have outlined the law and extended offer in my previous email and are quite happy to remain by this stance. We are more than prepared to enter into a legal battle should you wish to opt this route. We are yet to ever lose a small claims claim and every outcome we have been suitable compensated for our time. Its sounds like you are yet to speak to a professional on this matter and still urge you to do so.

If you can prove you placed the sticker in place when you received the PC then as previously explained we will repair the PC under warranty. If you have said emails and photos why don’t you forward those emails to me?

To clarify the offer is to pay for any parts needed and the labour to be a maximum of £50 however if it is a quick fix like replacing the motherboard or power supply we will do the labour at zero cost.

If the review is not removed in 24 hours then I am afraid we will withdraw our offer of a cheaper repair and will not be prepared to discuss the matter any further.

TEL: - Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm

From:
Sent: 18 June 2014 17:08
Subject: Re: Product enquiry from Gaming Computers Limited Order 4054

Dear

Thank you for your prompt reply to my e mail. I will if required get into a legal action with your company my consumer rights are protected by law. All I am looking for is my PC fixed and working at no cost to myself when the PC is only 9 months old regardless of small print. I did place the security sticker on the day I received the PC and a conversation to your company did take place regarding the front cover which was damaged in transit I have the e mails and photos which I took and I had explained on the phone that following this I had placed the seal on the back so could not fix it myself as your company requested as a quick fix? With regards to warranty I am within my rights and the seal was placed on the day the only thing I did not do was take a photo! The seal is still there and has not been removed.

I will not get into any further conversations about this other than to discuss a free repair, if your company is as good as the rest of the reviews than I don't see this as an issue and at that point I will amend my review to one of positive feedback. If you get good after care you give good reviews if it is removed I will contact the company and put it back and have a right to do so.

I don't want to have to get into the legal battle over this issue which can in my option be clearly sorted out however I will if required to protect my rights as a customer for a product that is only 9 months old.

Regards

Sent from my iPad

On 18 Jun 2014, at 16:29, Gaming Computers"

Hi,

Thanks for your email,

I’ll break down you email bit by bit so that it is easy and clear to understand;

With regards to my purchase of my PC last year and the information from your Senior Systems engineer today informing me that my warranty is not valid due to myself not taking a photo of the security seal which is in place from the day I got the PC? Why this is not e mailed to customers to ensure this is understood it is nothing more than a trick to get out of poor building of PC when it happens.

It is emailed to customers – Check your shipped email send on the 4/9/13. This information is also strapped to the side of your PC when you receive it (like the attached file) – this is on the same information sheet that explains about removing the foam insert from inside the PC so therefore we know you read these instructions otherwise your PC would not have worked with the foam insert inside. This information is also portrayed in section 8.15 of our terms and conditions which we know you read and agreed to when you purchased the PC rom us.

Finally if the fault was down to “poor building of the PC” then the PC would not have worked from day one. The initial estimate of the fault is a faulty PSU, Motherboard or switch. It has absolutely zero connection to a “poorly built PC”.

I am still within 12 months of warranty and have consumer rights and will be taking action under the consumer protection law. The PC is faulty due to no fault of my own I completed the seal at the time but missed the small print. Under this law if I start using an item ie PC I have deemed that I have accepted this item. But if I than discover a fault which I have in this case major fault than I am entitled to have the item repaired or replaced free of charge and I can assure you I have not caused this damage the unit is still sealed. This PC is less than 9 months old. It is so frustrating when things go wrong however more so when people are misled into making mistakes if this photo was so important it should have been highlighted via the order e- mail or placed on the PC by your company if you are that concerned about it.

This is incorrect. Warranty terms are different to custom made items compared to off the shelf items such as a TV, oven or even a pre built computer. In the first 6 month from the invoice date if the product develops a fault the retailer is required to fix the fault unless they can prove the fault was caused by the consumer. After 6 months the proof of damage/fault then switches to the consumer – if a fault occurs the consumer then has to prove to the retailer/court of law that they did not cause the fault – This is where our warranty seal comes in – had you have carried out the clear and multiple instructions you can then unquestionably demonstrate that you have not been inside the PC and therefore could not possibly have caused the fault. Without this seal as a clear black and white line it is near on impossible to prove that the fault was not caused by yourself however I welcome you to demonstrate this to us and of course if you can, we will happily repair the PC under warranty.

It’s not small print – you have had 3 notifications as outlined in my first response and know that on at least two instances you have read those instructions.

You can assure us and tell us that you haven’t caused the fault – by law you need to prove it as assurance and telling us is not enough.

Whilst I appreciate you are frustrated you only have yourself to blame for not following the instructions and is clearly not misleading as you are given at least 3 instances on how to carry out the procedure, 2 of which we know you have read.

I did not like the way in which your member of staff was talking to me and the attitude with regards to the warranty and I became upset and said something like shove it.. However that is totally due to the way I was spoken to and the frustration with regards to warranty.

I 100% disagree with you, I spoke to you perfectly reasonably and there was zero “attitude” directed towards you. I gave you an informative statement that “looking at your order details you did not activate your warranty” upon being asked to explain you then spoke over me, went on a little rant with the conversation concluding with you telling me to “shove it” and then hanging up. I or my staff will not be spoken to in that way again so any further correspondence is requested to be done via email.

If I do not receive a reply within 7 days and agreement that you will repair this faulty product free of charge than I will have no choice but to use the small claims process for a full return and a refund on my purchase of £1538.15

Totally understand and if my information that I have given you earlier in this email has not been helpful then of course feel free to begin proceedings without any further correspondence needed from Gaming Computers. I will however state that any legal action will be immediately counter claimed and given the expenses and time will eclipse your claim for £1538.15 by some way. I would also strongly urge you to verify the information that I have given you with a solicitor, trading standards or anyone else that understand the law and how it applies to custom made products.

Finally, just because you don’t have a warranty does not mean we cannot fix the PC or investigate the issue. You are still our customer and we can still help, normally we can be lenient and offer a reduced labour rate or if it’s a quick fix not even charge you labour – you would then just have to cover the part – if it’s something like a switch you may only be looking at £5! I’m sure other places would charge you a good couple of hours labour and you would end with a bill twenty times that. This all being said I have now just noticed your review on review centre and now have absolutely zero desire to help you any further.

If you want to resolve the issue amicably then you need to need to remove the review and then we will talk about a cheaper repair. If you don’t then we will simply ask review centre to remove the review and will have no further correspondence with you.

I hope this information has helped and of course if you do want an amicable solution then please feel free to reply to this email.

TEL: Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm

Kind regards

Sent from my iPad

On 18 Jun 2014, at 12:59, Gaming Computers" .wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your email, yes that does not sound right.

Have you changed the power cable and tied plugging it in to another outlet?

What is your order number?

Chances are it will need to come here for us to have a look.

TEL: - Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm

From: On Behalf Of
Sent: 17 June 2014 20:34
Subject: Product enquiry from Gaming Computers Limited

Hi

I ordered a PC from you last year on the 18/08/13 which I got around the 05/09/13 over the last month this PC as not starting up at the first time of asking when you turn it on it starts up than click off it go's I have to switch of at the mains leave it than try again somethings it starts but in the main it takes for ever to get it working this is not right?

When running all seems well games play ok etc however there must be a power issues with this PC at start up for this to be happening you have all the details of my order nothing as been added at all a blue light fell from the top of the PC which was not stuck on right the front issues I had is still not fixed however that is not a major concern the power issue is can you help please? I have the warranty sticker attached and the PC is still covered.

My Home Number is

“crashing”

Written on: 19/12/2013

Spent 1000 pounds. Within a month i couldn't even turn the damn thing on, sent It back for repair. They said it was fixed a week after I got it back its crashing non stop I've had enough of this… Read Full Review

“DO NOT BUY A COMPUTER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 22/07/2013 by kbateman225 (1 review written)

We purchased a Metis Custom Gaming PC for our 15 year old son from UK Gaming Computer after reading very positive reviews about them . From the first time he switched on the computer it was apparent there were problems. When I contacted their customer service team I was informed that it may be a software problem and our computer was not covered for problems with the software. I felt this was unacceptable as they sold us the software and installed it. They gave us some advise on how to fix… Read Full Review

Ukgc's Response to kbateman225's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hello,

I thought it would be best that this reply was left until the whole issue was resolved hence the delayed response.

UK Gaming Computers initially thought that the customer had a virus/malware infection which of course is something we are not responsible for however we tried to help remotely and eventually suggested we take a look at it to confirm what we already though as the customer was convinced that the issue was a hardware fault when despite our best efforts to try and explain.

This was when the customer review was written.

After the review the system then arrived with us and sure enough, the system had a piece of malware/virus installed by the customer. Absolutely nothing to do with the hardware or system we supplied.

We recorded a video of the fault and how it was fixed by simply reinstalling the operating system and to prove it was something the customer had caused;

The software could have probably been simply installed however we are not a software support company.

I will let you guys draw your own conclusion.

Kbateman225's reply to Ukgc's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2013

I wasn't going to add any more to this sorry story but now feel I must. My sons computer still does not work! I returned the computer to UK Gaming Computers at my own cost as they had informed me they were confident it wasn't a hardware issue but in-fact a software issue not covered by there warranty. Once they had the computer back they informed me that the problem was caused by a program my son had installed. This programme had only been installed by my son AFTER we noticed problems with the computer so how it could possibly have been the cause I never understood. I sent the computer back at my own cost and agreed to pay an additional £100 for the computer to be fixed. The day we got the computer back we turned it on and the original problem is still there, so obviously not fixed. When I phoned UK Gaming computers again, they are insisted they had fixed the computer and offered no more help.
Only yesterday I contacted UK gaming computers again to ask there advise as we were getting a message saying that the Windows they had installed had not been verified. Unfortunately my son had removed the sticker with the required product code on it as it had been stuck over a fan vent and he was concerned this would cause a problem. When I spoke to the chef engineer at UK Gaming computers he informed me that they had not been able to validate the Windows program at the time of reinstalling it as the sticker with the required product code had been removed. They did not let me know this at the time that they re-installed the Windows OS but still charged me £50 (rather dishonest don't you think) . He offered no advise other than buying a new windows programme! I then spoke to Microsoft who were very helpful and provided me with a new verification code. Did the chef Engineer of UK gaming Computers not know this was possible? I have been able to rectify this problem myself but the problem that existed from the very first day we got the computer is still there today. The chef engineer claims that the problem was resolved by "simply re-installing the operating system", yet the same problem still exsists. I am now in process of taking my computer to another company to see if they can shed any light on the problem.

Be very careful if you are thinking of purchasing a computer from this company. If you have a problem it has been my experience that they will do everything they can to deflect blame from themselves and ask you to pay for repairs. To date I have payed £148 including shipping, and my sons computer still doesn't work. I will now have to pay another company to fix this computer

I will let you guys draw your own conclusion !!!!!

Ukgc's reply to Kbateman225's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

You had/have a virus. It is not our responsibility to fix or even help you with, yet we have. That deserves a 5/5!

We reinstalled your operating system - you reinstalled the Virus! Of course the problem has come back.

We cant activate your copy of windows if you don't provide us with your licence key! Its not our fault you tore it off!

I strongly recommend you take it elsewhere (for them to tell you the same) because clearly you have not got a clue!

Kbateman225's reply to Ukgc's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

Is this your idea of Customer Service. You did not help us we paid you to "help" us and you didn't'.

You have proved my point . YOUR COMPANY POLICY WOULD APPEAR TO BE. BLAME THE CUSTOMER..

Ukgc's reply to Kbateman225's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

It is not policy, it is fact - you, the customer, are at fault and we have shown it to all.

Earlscourt's reply to Ukgc's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2014

As a new disappointed customer I can tell you all, especially paying parents, this case is not unique!! It will probably happen to everyone that will encounter any kind of problem.

Earlscourt's reply to Ukgc's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2014

Well, yes rude and unhelpful answer, just as stated by the customer

Earlscourt's Response to kbateman225's Review

Written on: 18/02/2014

I completely agree with this review, if you are having problems you are lost. There are absolutely no willingness to help, only to prove the cutover wrong.

“Unbelievable slow”

Written on: 24/12/2012 by ghhuber (1 review written)

I have order a computer from UK Gaming Computer on the 8th December 2012 for my son as a Christmas present. It took them until the 24th December 2012 to build and test the computer. When I called I was told that it will be delivered by the 3rd January 2013 almost one (!) month after the order was placed and my money was taken out of my account. When I mentioned this fact the lapidary answer was that there was a banner which told me that they do not guarantee a deliver after the 6th December… Read Full Review

Ukgc's Response to ghhuber's Review

Written on: 28/12/2012

Hi Gerhard,

Many thanks for your review. Just to clear this up your order was placed on Saturday 8th of December and was processed the next working day - Monday the 10th. Your order included standard build and test time and 16GB of RAM meaning your estimated build time was 6 - 11 working days. I notice your order was ready for dispatch a day early, the 24th of December but as it was Xmas eve our Courier was closed by then and does not reopen until the new year.

These estimated build times are made fully available when your order on the product info page, the FAQ, when you confirm the order and in your basket before you checkout - You KNEW when ordering you would have been cutting it fine for a Xmas delivery. The banner in question is still up on the home page.

Your system was ordered 4 days late for it to be guaranteed to be ready for a Xmas delivery and you blame us for your mistake? Hopefully your son reads this and can see why he didn't get his Christmas present on time.