HP PhotoSmart 720 Reviews

• Battery Life

HP PhotoSmart 720 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HP PhotoSmart 720

HP PhotoSmart 720

“I had the HP PhotoSmart 720 digital camera for a...”

Written on: 16/12/2005 by centre (1 review written)

I had the HP PhotoSmart 720 digital camera for a little over a year. First the LCD display became spotty. Somehow dirt got under the LCD screen. Fortunately enough that happened within a couple of months of purchase, and HP exchanged it for me, to their credit. Now the LCD screen went blank for the most part. Worst yet, the pictures taken are black or some random colored blob. What a camera!… Read Full Review

HP PhotoSmart 720

“I've had the HP PhotoSmart 720 camera since about...”

Written on: 30/05/2005 by wendyh (1 review written)

I've had the HP PhotoSmart 720 camera since about 2002, and it's a hefty model, that's for sure. But it's served me well until recently. The LCD screen has decided to go blank permenantly it seems (I'm going to dub it the white screen of death, I think). I haven't had a chance to take it to a repair shop yet for an estimate.

I find it annoying that the camera turns on after charging on the dock or via plug, thus running down the battery again. It makes spur of the moment camera use… Read Full Review