Deane Wardrobes Reviews - www.deanewardrobes.co.uk

Deane Wardrobes - www.deanewardrobes.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Fitted Wardrobes in 3 double bedrooms”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by DucatiMan5 (2 reviews written)

We had fitted wardrobe built into 3 rooms this week (18 Feb 2013) and Adam Nokes, our fitter, did a great job. We chose several different layouts and all went in perfectly. Adam was very profession, polite and courteous. Would recommend Betta Living if all fitters work as hard and well. The fitter made useful suggestions to improve the layout created by the designer. The Salesman Jon was a very personable chap and not pushy which was refreshing. (Job: B23810)… Read Full Review

“Ordered a sliding wardrobe from Hammonds on the 11th...”

Written on: 03/04/2010 by Luke148 (2 reviews written)

Ordered a sliding wardrobe from Hammonds on the 11th Feb but was told a few weeks later that I need to wait 8 weeks for an available surveyor's visit and another 5 weeks for installation. I cancelled my order and still waiting for them to refund my deposit!

I have since went to Deane Wardrobes in Hampshire. They gave me quote through email (based on the drawing by Hammonds), I negotiated a price (also by email) before going down to their showroom. Interestingly, they are able to offer full… Read Full Review