Churchill's Confectionery Pure Butter Choc Chip Shortbread Reviews

Churchill's Confectionery Pure Butter Choc Chip Shortbread

“I bought a tin of Churchill's Orchard Fruits and have...”

Written on: 16/12/2010

I bought a tin of Churchill's Orchard Fruits and have been eating a couple of the jellies every evening. For the past week I have noticed a salty taste in my mouth and also increasing fluid retention which caused my face to become very puffy. I couldn't work out the cause, as I never suspected that fruit jellies would contain salt, but it finally dawned on me that the jellies might be the culprits. I was shocked to find that sodium phosphate comes high on the list of ingredients. Sodium… Read Full Review

Churchill's Confectionery Pure Butter Choc Chip Shortbread

“This tin of biscuits was a gift from a beloved family...”

Written on: 01/04/2010 by churchills confectionery hater (1 review written)

This tin of biscuits was a gift from a beloved family member, I received it for chrismas and was rather happy that it was not the usuall lynx shower gell. But to my disgust, the biscuits tasted like superdrug! What is this. I cannot believe that a company could release such a biscuit.
Here is the taste in chronological order.
1. The beautiful taste of artificial butter overwhelms your mouth, mmmmmm, butter.
2. A cheap knockoff biscuit taste hits you like a butter bean.
3. Then comes the worst… Read Full Review