Resume Templates www.resumetemplates.com Reviews

Resume Templates www.resumetemplates.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Resume Templates www.resumetemplates.com

Resume Templates www.resumetemplates.com

“Does not agree with terms of service”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by jacobman (1 review written)

It all was very easy and I liked it until I tried to print or download my resume. In the terms of service it stated that a FREE trial was given but when I tried to download or print it wanted me to pay. I guess free means 9.95 a month. I did get it to download for free but not on any of my preferred softwares, but instead a text only which seemed fine but it jumbled up words and sentences and the entire structure of my resume and when copied and pasted on to Microsoft Word it would not let me… Read Full Review

Wilkinjade's Response to jacobman's Review

Written on: 02/05/2014

try employmentguide.com.au - better licencing and templates are on special.

“Just thought I would let others know how impressed I...”

Written on: 01/04/2010 by STucker1971 (1 review written)

Just thought I would let others know how impressed I am and how simple and user friendly this website is. I have just been made redundant after 14yrs and was dreading having to write a resume again, but, with this well thought out website, it's helped me so much.

I was able to write a resume in minutes as a Microsoft Word or PDF document. It has a fine selection of professional resume templates. Packed full of samples, phrases, and action words to use.

Other features include: