The Plough Inn, Sandiacre, Nottingham Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Plough Inn, Sandiacre, Nottingham - Ask a question now

“Terrible!”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by 81Leach (1 review written)

Once again the Plough has ran out of items from the menu. Visit on Thursday 12 June 2014 @ 7pm - they'd ran out of peppers & peri peri sauce so the chilli chicken skewers I wanted were off the menu & several other meals that needed peppers or the peri peri sauce were off. In the past they've ran out off burger buns & even on one occasion I asked to double up on veggie burger & they only had 1 left. Service terrible, sat outside, waitress brought meal but no cutlery or sauces. Told we had to… Read Full Review

“A good place to eat and meet.”

Written on: 11/06/2012

We eat almost every day at the Plough and find the meals very nice. Sharon, the manageress, is on the ball and makes sure everything is as it should be. Staff are very polite and work hard. I enjoy a good meal and I would not go as often as I do if things were not acceptable. Very good choice on the menu and good value for money. No puddings suitable for diabetics but they still get my vote. Well done the Plough… Read Full Review

“The Pub itself is set backing on to a canal in...”

Written on: 01/04/2010 by slayer130 (8 reviews written)

The Pub itself is set backing on to a canal in Sandiacre in Nottinghamshire, when you walk into the pub you find it too be a nice place. It looks well presented. So you walk up order you drink and food.

Now this is where things started to go wrong for me, on both times I have been there with friends. They have got the order wrong. My wife asked for a pot of tea, and got a steaming hot pot of water, I've heard of cut backs but this is just not on! However when I approached the staff the… Read Full Review