Fuji Finepix A204 Reviews

Fuji Finepix A204 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Finepix A204

“XiRGLIjflz”

Written on: 17/07/2012

I think this is a case of regenerate or die for Ealing town cetnre. The future regeneration plans for Dicken's Yard and Arcadia Centre are needed but are some way off in the future. Meanwhile Ealing cetnre slips further into decline.It would help if some shop fronts had a lick of paint and cleaned thier windows. There are too many empty shops that have been empty for too long .why?A lot of the shops do not reflect the immediate affulent area and the perception is that Ealing is downtrodden'… Read Full Review

Fuji Finepix A204

“Used to think Fuji Finepix A204 was a good...”

Written on: 26/04/2009 by kasy1 (1 review written)

Used to think Fuji Finepix A204 was a good camera...it's been redundant for about 4 years now… Read Full Review

Fuji Finepix A204

“The Fuji FinePix A204 is an easy to use camera with...”

Written on: 23/08/2004 by beefysafc (1 review written)

The Fuji FinePix A204 is an easy to use camera with easy to use menu system via the built-in screen. Screen can be switched off to save battery power, the user switching to the optical viewfinder.

When not using the camera to take photos, a screen can be slid across to protect the lens and the robust nature fo the camera means it can take some reasonable knocks.

The response time of the camera when you take a photo is very fast compared to other similar cameras by other makers.

The image… Read Full Review

Fuji Finepix A204

“This 2.0 mega pixel camera from Fuji is another plus...”

Written on: 17/01/2004 by fantom4 (2 reviews written)

This 2.0 mega pixel camera from Fuji is another plus for buying this brand. for many years I have used Fuji Digital cameras and this Fuji Finepix A204 keeps me smiling.

The zoom lets it down a little but thats the focusing system is slow. but apart from that the camera is great. The 16mb xD card is tight fuji could have given it a 32mb xD card.

I got mine on 17/01/04 for only £99.99 from littlewoods index store in Barnsley South Yorkshire. as fuji has the New 205s which is a facelift model… Read Full Review

Fuji Finepix A204

“Had problem when a freak wave engulfed my Fuji Finepix...”

Written on: 30/10/2003 by ARotheram1 (1 review written)

Had problem when a freak wave engulfed my Fuji Finepix A204 digital camera and it started to fail. Sent it back to Fuji who rightly said it had water damage and refused even to attempt to repair it.Claim on insurance progressing - hopefully! Cleaned the camera of powdery stuff on the printed circuit board and camera now comes on but does not hold power.I'm sure Fuji could have repaired it in no time at all.Will keep it as spares for the replacement!… Read Full Review

Lauracarpe's Response to ARotheram1's Review

Written on: 26/05/2005

I have a fuji s3000 less than a month- no water or anything just dial does not work so you have no auto picture functions. I bought it from a dealer on ebay. Fuji will not stand behind warranty because I did not buy it from camera shop. This camera was three weeks old when sent.
<br>Luckily the dealer is going to send me another. Be cautious of Fuji they do not stand behind their products.

Fuji Finepix A204

“I have had this Fuji Finepix A204 Digital Camera since...”

Written on: 05/08/2003 by matthew12315 (1 review written)

I have had this Fuji Finepix A204 Digital Camera since December 2002. I am pleased to say that i have had no trouble what so ever with the camera, and it produces some excellent pictures. The only drawbak with the camera is that the 2.0mp reselution is too low for large prints, but this is to be expected from a camera in this price range. I found the fuji customer services excelent, and i have since purchased one of their 6.0mp models. Overall, i thought that the finepix A204 is a good… Read Full Review

Fuji Finepix A204

“I was really happy with this until after a short time...”

Written on: 18/02/2003 by Dickyboy. (1 review written)

I was really happy with this until after a short time it starting producing out of focus shots. Problem was that Fuji are simply refusing to repair it under guarantee, they've just washed their hands of it. They say it has suffered impact damage, but have offered no evidence for this. It seems to be just a convenient opt out for them, and I'm now having to fathom out how I can challenge them, since I can state absolutely that it hasn't had any impact - it's hardly even been used… Read Full Review

82265_Solidsnake.'s Response to Dickyboy.'s Review

Written on: 22/03/2003

I do sympathise with this reviewer. We had a fuji mx1200 with exactly the same problem and, yes, this did happen without any impact by us, but fortunately for us the shop where we bought it were very good and simply replaced it with a new one. This new model has worked perfectly with the same treatment as the last one. You're not alone. Good luck in your mission!

113274_Dickyboy.'s Response to Dickyboy.'s Review

Written on: 05/07/2003

This is my update on this :-
<br>
<br>I eventually managed to get Fuji to repair the camera, but only after enormous effort on my part. Long story short is that I said I wanted them to provide me with a detailed explanation of what had failed and the evidence for the impact damage, so that I could take this to an idependent third party for verification. I also made it clear that if necessary I would recover my costs through the small claims court.
<br>They conceded and repaired it but when it was returned to Curries, the strap and memory wafer were missing.
<br>I took this up with Curries whose manager refused absolutley to accept that they had been with the camera when I handed it over, despite the fact that I had to leave the memory card in to demonstrate the faulty pictures. It was the final straw and ended up with me having right royal shouting match in the store. The manager even had the nerve to say "thanks for dropping by" as I walked away fuming.
<br>In this matter I've been on the receiving end of Curries deserved reputation for truly atrocious customer service and I've vowed not to buy anything from them ever again.

Nijaxx.'s Response to Dickyboy.'s Review

Written on: 25/06/2003

Re focus problems, I have a Fuji 1400Z which failed to focus one week out of guarantee. Has anyone else had this problem? (see above). Would be grateful for your comments
<br>NB 1 If an item is paid for by credit card, there may be a built-in insurance period as a benefit. This varies from one CC to another, check your CC paperwork for details.
<br>NB2 I understand that there has been a shift in emphasis with respect to guarantees, so that a manufacturers guarantee for 1 year is, in effect, a "no quibble" period (in effect, a statement of intended quality),but that goods must last a reasonable length of time (ie an extension of "fitness for purpose"). "Reasonable time" is obviously a grey area. Can anyone confirm?