SEO Junkies www.seojunkies.com Reviews

SEO Junkies www.seojunkies.com - Ask a question now

“Not Bad!”

Written on: 27/01/2015 by HoldenHackler68 (5 reviews written)

I have ordered SEO Junkies’ twice and I am satisfied with their service. I also would like if they could deliver jobs on time. Overall, their service is commendable… Read Full Review

“have no idea what they are doing”

Written on: 28/12/2014 by Jaylen438 (1 review written)

Complete incompetent company, do not trust these people with your business needs, they have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Only knowledge they have is how to squeeze as much money out of a job as possible. Waste of money… Read Full Review

“Search engine results that have improved my sales ”

Written on: 29/07/2010 by paulcart4u (1 review written)

Search engine results that have improved my sales

My company deals in the perfume market and we have hundreds of products that we sell via our website. I was using Google AdWords to generate traffic to the site but many of my friends in the industry kept telling me that my site needed to be optimised to get the most relevant traffic. After speaking to a few online agencies, I opted to go for SEO Junkies for 6 months to see how it went.

The results I have seen have been superb so far with many… Read Full Review