Red Onion Indian Restaurant, Hammersmith Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Red Onion Indian Restaurant, Hammersmith - Ask a question now

“I really enjoyed my visit to the Red Onion. My last...”

Written on: 30/03/2010 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I really enjoyed my visit to the Red Onion. My last Indian curry wasn't very good, so I was hoping this restaurant would restore my faith in a decent curry.

Located about 10 minutes away from Hammersmith tube station, the restaurant was pretty easy to get to. The restaurant itself was welcoming and the staff were all really pleasant, and super efficient!

The food was pretty damn good. We were in a large group, and the meals all came out at the right time, with no mistakes. I ordered a lamb… Read Full Review

“We visited Red Onion in Hammersmith as a big group of...”

Written on: 29/03/2010 by glenc (305 reviews written)

We visited Red Onion in Hammersmith as a big group of 14 and were really impressed with both the food and the quality of the service.

The waiters were very friendly and very efficient, the food was served in a timely fashion and was very tasty and the bill was reasonable.

Its about a 5-10 minute walk from the centre of Hammersmith, away from where most of the shops are, but Id say its definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.