NuYu Beauty Rooms, Beckenham Reviews

NuYu Beauty Rooms, Beckenham - Ask a question now

“Worst service EVER!”

Written on: 31/07/2014

Went in for a full leg wax. Beauty therapist only spent 10 minutes waxing my legs and did not bother to introduce herself, make eye contact or make any conversation. Spotlights were directly in my eyes although they were dimmed after I made a request. Hair was not fully removed and I had to ask the lady to return back to the treatment room to finish the job. A waste of £25, could have done a better job at home… Read Full Review

NuYu Beauty Rooms, Beckenham

“I have tried all of the local salons. Its good to at...”

Written on: 20/07/2010 by sallyabfab (1 review written)

I have tried all of the local salons. Its good to at last find one where they go out of their way to make you feel pampered and special.
The salon itself was smart, clean and modern.
I was pleased to find that there was a full-time receptionist and a proper waiting area.
My Facial was first class and the price very reasonable.
I decided that I would like to have my nails done too, but they were busy.
I guess it pays to book in advance.
Strongly recommended… Read Full Review

NuYu Beauty Rooms, Beckenham

“Had my hair done in this salon - not good at all - a...”

Written on: 29/03/2010 by chipperchip (4 reviews written)

Had my hair done in this salon - not good at all - a standard cut which was uneven!… Read Full Review