I can make you art Reviews - www.icanmakeyouart.co.uk

• Ease Of Upload

I can make you art www.icanmakeyouart.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I purchased a portrait of my children after a...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

I purchased a portrait of my children after a recommendation from a friend. They did not lie at how wonderful the portrait was. I am so happy with my artwork. My children absolutely love it and it is a great piece of focus in my living room. Visitors are always astounded at how acurate it is. Will definitely be a repeat customer… Read Full Review

“I was after buying my sister's present for her 18th...”

Written on: 17/02/2011

I was after buying my sister's present for her 18th and was delighted to find the joker canvas art and at such a reasonable price. The picture looks awesome on her bedroom wall my sister's made up with it. Thankyou… Read Full Review

“I ordered a portrait for my wife for our wedding...”

Written on: 15/02/2011

I ordered a portrait for my wife for our wedding anniversary, it is absolutely amazing and she LOVES it!

They kept me updated throughout the process and provided proofs along the way, truly a remarkable service, many thanks guys.

Great Job!

“I wanted a portrait of me and my wife for our...”

Written on: 26/03/2010

I wanted a portrait of me and my wife for our anniversary. I checked all the websites offering such services and I was extremely pleased to find icanmakeyouart.co.uk On other sites the portraits were so expensive, with a starting price on a tiny canvas (30 cm by 40 cm for £480 on icanmakeyouart the starting price was £44.90 they have saved me a fortune.

They had 5 or 6 styles to choose from, Litchenstein, Warhol, High Detail/Graphic/Pets/Modern Art & Pop Art

In the end I chose a high detail… Read Full Review