Watch Battery UK Reviews - www.watchbattery.co.uk

Watch Battery UK - www.watchbattery.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great service”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by snorbens (1 review written)

I needed an inexpensive replacement battery for my watch and had a look on eBay. Having read some negative feedback regarding non delivery and short expiry dates I decided to take a chance elsewhere. After some googling I came across www.watchbattery.co.uk. They had UK contact details - address, phone, and are also registered at companies house - so seemed OK. The website provides all the necessary information to find a compatible watch battery. I ordered online Friday 28th Feb 2013… Read Full Review

“Exemplary Service”

Written on: 07/12/2013 by tlennard (3 reviews written)

I ordered the wrong battery. Not only did watchbattery agree to replace the battery, after advising me of the correct one, but, because of the urgency of my situation, they sent the new battery with a prepaid envelope for me to return the original -after- I received the new one. … Read Full Review

“Good prices and very quick delivery”

Written on: 07/04/2012

I needed a couple of watch batteries for some watches I had lying around. I went to the WatchBattery site and found their cross reference table with a link to the batteries I needed. Good price, reasonable postage cost and they arrived the next day for £1.50 deilvery! The good thing about this site too is that you don't have to register with them. Their shopping cart allows you order without the ball ache of registering. That's a plus… Read Full Review

Ajfish's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2012

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are a small company and try hard to give the best possible service to our customers. We purposely configured our shopping cart so that you didn't have to register and we display all our shipping costs BEFORE you get all the way to checkout!

“I needed a replacement rubber strap for my G-shock...”

Written on: 07/02/2011 by major frenzy (13 reviews written)

I needed a replacement rubber strap for my G-shock watch and this site had loads of new replacement straps for ALL G-shock watches ( and nearly every watch under the sun) Web site was easy to navigate, ordering was easy, delivery was on time, (about 3-4 days if my memory serves me correct)but I think other postage rates were available, mines was standard.
Overall I was very pleased with the service and would not hesitate to use this site again, very impressed… Read Full Review

“I ordered two PX400 batteries from...”

Written on: 26/03/2010 by alan7708 (5 reviews written)

I ordered two PX400 batteries from www.watchbattery.co.uk, as i had some problems getting them from another company. These guys, however, turned out to be excellent. The batteries were delivered very quickly, and their price was much better than the previous company i had ordered from.

They specialise in batteries, and seem to have a good range of the more uncommon stuff, so i expect i will be making use of them again in the near future. Don't be put off by the name, as well as watch… Read Full Review

Clb1000's Response to alan7708's Review

Written on: 04/08/2010

I like to check any company I am thinking of purchasing from to see if other people have used them and been satisfied with the service and quality of the product.