EcoWater ECR-3500 R30 Water Softener Reviews

EcoWater ECR-3500 R30 Water Softener - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EcoWater ECR-3500 R30 Water Softener

“I Love my water ”

Written on: 06/08/2013

I love my water, This is the second EcoWater unit I have had in my Home the last one lasted 18 years.....and I could have serviced it but decided to up grade to a newer model. All I ever did to it was keep salt in the tank, just like they said ,,,Very happy … Read Full Review

Ohoddone's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2014

How much was the unit and what did it cost to install ?

EcoWater ECR-3500 R30 Water Softener

“Built a new house 4 years ago and bought a ECR3500R30...”

Written on: 16/04/2013

Built a new house 4 years ago and bought a ECR3500R30 from a business associate, though my gut told me not to. Had a Kinetico in my other house for 20 years with no problems. This unit does not work at least every three months, which requires, taking out all of the salt and cleaning the components. Plus this unit uses a lot more salt then the Kinetico did. The company I bought it from is willing to come out and fix it, but since it is no longer under warranty it is now $200 every time they come… Read Full Review

Skmo's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2013

Sorry but there is no way you need to clean out the salt tank every three months. My system is 5 years old and never have done that. Works like a charm

Stingray522's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2013

Skmo - I should had done a follow up post. When the service company sent out a tech, he substantially reduced the length of the hose in the brine tank. He surmised the well pump did not generate enough pressure to active the process that drains the brine tank. Wish the other techs would had thought of that the other two times I had them out. Since then the softener has been operating properly, but it still uses more salt then the Kinetico did.

EcoWater ECR-3500 R30 Water Softener

“good luck on any repairs or follow up on the systems.”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by littlemac111 (1 review written)

We have an Ecowater systems installed by Yucky Water. After several phone calls we finally found someone in Ocala who agreed to come and check the system..We were told he would be here between 9 and 12. At noon my husband called the office and the woman said it was her fault (she didn't put it in the system right) she then said even if it were in the system the gentleman was sick and wouldn't have shone up anyway. she recommended that friday we sit at home for four hours to see if someone… Read Full Review

“Very happy with unit”

Written on: 20/10/2012

had my ECR 3502 R50 put in and have never had such a happy wife as we finally have a unit that provides great flow rates and wonderful soft water,would recommend this company to anyone as the rep & installer both had a lot of expertise in water & that made me very comfortable to do busness with them,replaced a big brand name unit because of constant low water pressure & we are now very satisfied customers of Ecowater & would recommend them very highly… Read Full Review

EcoWater ECR-3500 R30 Water Softener

“I have had the ecowater system for over 5 years and...”

Written on: 07/04/2010

I have had the ecowater system for over 5 years and have been very satisfied with the quality of the water and taste. We all have eczema and the water softener saves us from cracking dry hands and skin. My only concern would be the environmental impact of the salt system. Does anybody know a scientific reference on that subject?… Read Full Review

EcoWater ECR-3500 R30 Water Softener

“ We have tried many brands and have never had a...”

Written on: 24/03/2010

We have tried many brands and have never had a softener that has performed and used so little water and salt. Love the remote helps alot to remind me when to add salt and if ever there is a malfuntion it would let me know. Would recommend to everyone and I even worked for Culligan and another private company. So dont go spend pennies to save I would get hold of a ecowater water conditioner right away… Read Full Review